Interest Check - Stargate Universe

Started by The Dark Raven, November 14, 2009, 05:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

So, I've been completely hooked on Stargate Universe and was wondering who might be interested in playing a string of scenarios from the Destiny.

Reply here if interested. ;-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have seen a few of the Stargates from the movies, the first with the origionals, and Atlantis a few. If you can give me a light summary, I would be willing.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

playfullchick76

I enjoyed both sg1 and atlantis. Universe hasnt come out here yet, but once it has, im sure I;ll think up plenty of ideas to roleplay out with you.

Arlyn

I'm in.  I've been keeping up with SG: Universe and understand the basics of it.  Are you thinking of making a whole new cast, using the existing cast, or some sort of combo of the two?

Elven Sex Goddess

Kitrazzle

I am intrigued and would like to hear more of this idea.

playfullchick76

I just finished watching the pilot of stargate universe, and definately want to play this out.