You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:48:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new world of darkness multi-venue game...  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Ellyssa

Re: A new world of darkness multi-venue game...
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:26 PM »
Ooh, mortal. Hm. Not reeeally sure how that would work in this context, but willing to give it a shot, though chances are I won't have time to do the char sheet for a couple days (RL thing).

But it will get done by the time or soon after game gets started. :)

Offline BrandonTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 11:03:54 PM »
Sorry if I misunderstood you Elyssa I thought you were aiming for a spot in the mortals group. Im still needing a mortals GM though

If you want to make a werewolf though, that would be awesome since it looks like at this point a werewolf game is definatly going to go through

Offline Ellyssa

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 11:13:44 PM »
Oh no, mortal suits me just fine, thanks, unless push comes to shove and I'm needed elsewhere. My thing is that I've never touched supernatural creation rules. :)

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 11:22:03 PM »
Well I will be honest, at this point I dont think I am going to find 3 other GMs to handle the mortals, vampires, and mages. Im not willing to run a 4 in 1 game by myself either. However, I do have interested werewolf players and could use 2? other players to make an ideally sized pack. As far as supernatural creatures go in the nWoD system its quite easy, first you make a mortal character and then you add on a template. If you need help with that process Im certainly willing and capable of walking you through it step by step

So I dont know, its really your choice if you want to try a WW or not but sadly its not looking good for the other aspects

Offline Natalie C. Barney

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 11:39:19 PM »
Werewolf, ok I'll bite and play one but only if your nice.  ;D

I was thinking for a nice touch maybe a traveling musician that works in small towns and places outside the major cities. I take it they don't HAVE to be warriors?

So can I do that?  ???

Offline GoldenChild

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 01:08:40 AM »
No werewolves doesn't have to be warriors, they can be anything you want.

Are we doing already turned werewolves?

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 01:12:04 AM »
If yould like to play a short sceene as a Prequel to becoming a WW we can do that, however Ill not use any game mechanics in that sceene so you can make a full ww character

Offline GoldenChild

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »
I'm on my way...

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2006, 05:15:21 PM »
and its up. Werewolf: Secrets of the moon is posted in the exotic midtones area. I just finished a small amout of game info, which Ill add more to later but for now, drop in, say hi, and we can talk  ;D

Edit: heres a link http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=220.0
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:03:20 PM by Brandon »

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »
Ooh!  Ooh!  Do you have a Mage spot open, or did it turn into a Werewolf only game while I wasn't looking?