A magic kidnapping/magic tranformation rp inspired by a movie.(un)

Started by playfullchick76, November 11, 2009, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

After seeing the movie,The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassas, I thought up a kidnapping/transformation rp based on it in a way, but with my own take on it.

I could be holidaying in London, Europe, or Russia perhaps. Unknown to me, I could be being watched and living my last hours as a free woman.

Someone like Dr Parnassas could have a travelling show just like in the movie, with the same helpers. He could have made a deal with the Devil for immortality, but at a price.
He had to have someone wear a charm anklet, which would use magic to give the wearer the complete body of his 18yo daughter, who he lost to infection centuries ago and longed to have back.

The devil met him and they worked out a deal, immortality,but at a price.The doctor had to get a girl to wear the charm anklet, which couldnt be removed once it was off, and wearing it granted him immortality. It granted her eternal youth, but wouldnt protect her from external influences, like accidents.Thats what would happen to the girl who at present, has the body of his daughter,and performs in his travelling show.

Once it was on her, thats it, she wouldnt be able to get her own body back, and made her dependant on him.Yet after a while, she would usually accept him as her father and come to love him,even care for him, as just like their relationship in the movie.

It could start with me being approached by his performer, I cant remember his name in the movie, talked into going with him,and just after they couple, he puts the charm anklet on me, changing me to her exact twin in every outward way.But inside my head, nothing would be changed.

It wouldnt be like in the movie, its just being used as a setting and inspiration. If anyone reads this, finds that it appeals to them and wants to know more, by all means message me.

playfullchick76

Its still available, and doesnt have to be exactly like the movie, Im just using it as a reference point for Visuals. I could be snatched and have that done to me for another reason entirely.