News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New in town (Seejay and Treena)

Started by Treena, November 07, 2009, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

Alexa looke out the window as the U-Haul pulled into the drive way. Her family had just decided that they were going to move some where in the middle of nowhere. "Wow this is my new home." She looks around the neighbor hood. It was to quite for her taste.

She got out of the U-Haul and grabbed her bag. "Talk to you guys later. I am going to find a pay phone so I can call some people and let them know I made it here alive unfortunately." She runs off before her parents could say otherwise.

She had just turned 16 and was already hateing. She found a soda-shop as they called it and walked in. There wre a few people haveing floats when she walked in and they all were stareing at her.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Seejay

The distinct ringing of the bell hanging above the door alerted James to another customer, business had been slow and tips had been dwindling since the factory had closed, he looked up expecting to see a familiar face and was pleasantly surprised with what he saw, a new face, a girl's. She looked about his age, maybe a year younger; her stunning complexion left James with a loss of words at first, but he quickly went over to introduce himself. "Hi! I'm James, passing though on your way? It's not often we get tourists anymore. This place is becoming a ghost town, can I get you a drink? Maybe a malt-float? Best this side of the west border! Guaranteed!" He couldn't help but stare at the girl, her eyes twinkling in the midday sunlight beaming though the windows. 'Besides' he thought to himself, 'Not like I'll ever see her again' The thought was accompanied with a soft sigh, with the realization of just how pretty this girl was.
Love imperfectly. Draw outside the lines. Take a detour. Make mistakes. Be dorky, be nerdy, be spunky' go crazy. Be an oxymoron, embrace irony. Forget flawless and think unruly. Laugh yourself silly ' be delirious with color, dance without shame, enjoy now. Forget the future and just love madly. Sanity is questionable. Feel impulse - act on it. Light a soul on fire. Skip the drama, share endless thrills, scream and shout at the top of your lungs and don't forget to sing. The aah, the ooh of a kiss unforgettable'
There are no restraints in love.
Stand out. Be loud. Never, I repeat, never hold back. Imagine the
possibilities. Dream. Hope. Be Optimistic. Don't forget to FEEL - feel happiness, feel embarrassed, feel touch, feel anger' FEEL enraged,
ecstatic, hysterical, feel loved wanted needed, feel surprised, feel
overwhelmed - confused, feel like never before but don't forget to feel.
No limits, no boundaries just: love makes life more beautiful

Treena

Alexa let out a sigh. "No I moved in the blue house about a block away. My dad's company is here to help the town get back on it's feet. I am Alexa Tondrak." She looks at the other people stareing.

"Do you guys stare like this all the time. Gosh, make a girl feel uncomfortable why don't you." She looks back at James yah I will have a diet sprite, oh and where is the pay phone I need to let some friends back east no I am here finally."

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

Jame's face had the look of a child's on Christmas morning at the mention of the blue house, but he quickly regained his composure; "Oh really?" He said trying not to bubble over with excitement, "I'm not quite your neighbor but I live in the house across from yours! I'm sure you saw it, sort of a faded green color? I told my father it was a bad choice but he always has to have his own way.." As the sentence trailed off Jame's eyes fell off of the girl before him for the first time and gazed off into the distance, before quickly snapping back into the conversation "Anyways, well hello and welcome! I'm James Ryan and this quaint little town you're now stuck in is Amourville, pretty quiet around here." James attention turned to the people in the shop "Hey! How about you take a picture it will last longer! What kind of hospitality is that? Get back to your business! Comon' people..." He looked back to the girl I"'m really quite sorry, the phone lines actually went down yesterday and there isn't cell service for miles. They should have them up by tomorrow but for now you'll have to wait, but I can get you that drink right away! Would you like ice?" *James grabbed a tall glass and cleaned it with a rag on the counter before beginning to fill it
Love imperfectly. Draw outside the lines. Take a detour. Make mistakes. Be dorky, be nerdy, be spunky' go crazy. Be an oxymoron, embrace irony. Forget flawless and think unruly. Laugh yourself silly ' be delirious with color, dance without shame, enjoy now. Forget the future and just love madly. Sanity is questionable. Feel impulse - act on it. Light a soul on fire. Skip the drama, share endless thrills, scream and shout at the top of your lungs and don't forget to sing. The aah, the ooh of a kiss unforgettable'
possibilities. Dream. Hope. Be Optimistic. Don't forget to FEEL - feel happiness, feel embarrassed, feel touch, feel anger' FEEL enraged,

Treena

Alexa frowned. "Sure I guess." Great now what was she going to do. She sure didn't want to go home to the Brady Bunch. She sits down at the counter and plays with her red-blond hair. "So that means we will be going to school together in two weeks as well huh." She was trying to occupy her time. She was sore about haveing nothing to do and no way to contact her friends.

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

James accompanied Alex and sat down next to her, sensing her obvious discomfort with her current situation. "Yeah we will be! But classes are kind of short on students as of late so we can pretty much come and go as we please, it's pretty relaxed; I think you'll enjoy it! I don't get off until later but I have a vacation and a half saved up in breaks and we're really not busy right now, if I took off early would you like me to show you the hidden gems of this town? It looks like a baron waste but there's some seriously gorgeous spots to visit, like the waterfalls! And the overlook on the town? You can see all the way into the next state!" He nudged her gently "Hey smile I promise you I'll make your stay worth while.. Lemmie get that for you!" He said gesturing at the soft drink in her hands "My treat! ...So did you have a boyfriend back home that's waiting for your call? You seem pretty upset about not being able to reach your friends."

Treena

Alexa half smiles at him when he tells her to cheer up. "sure I wouldn't mind a tour. As far as the drink goes thank you." She looks at the ground when he mentions a boy back home. Home was North Carolina, and some times she was glad she was gone. She looks up at him, "No there is no boy just my pals. I was to weird for the boys and to smart. I might be spending my days staying after school tutoring people in english...," she laughs and finishes her sentence "may in return they can tutor me in math." She was begining to warm up to place but maybe because of James.

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

James looked at the girl with soft eyes, wondering if there wasn't something she was glad to be away from. He supposed it didn't matter now and there was no use in bringing up ghosts from the past. He couldn't understand how a girl so pretty wouldn't draw in boys like a beacon even if she was brainy. "Well.." His eyes found their way back to her's "I could use a little help in English.." He blushed slightly "I'm a bit studious myself, isn't much else to do around here.." His voice trailed off again "But I could easily help you with math" He said smiling "Let me take care of that glass for you, would you like a refill or are you finished?" He extended a hand out "If so come with me I'll show you a bit of an adventure"

Treena

Alexa smiles at James. "Its a deal." She looks down at her glass. "I am done." She takes his hand hops out of the seat. "So where are we going." She smiles at him. She was happy to have met such a great guy. The best part was she seemed to be forgetting about needing to call her friends back home. "What ever you have in store for me I am sure it will be fun." She winks at him.

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

James grabs for Alex's hand and playfully leads her outside and around the back. "I keep my car back here, as a safety measure, I got it from my uncle out in California. He struck it big with some Hollywood actress and is always sending me things." As they rounded the corner the sun beamed off of a sporty blue car, the familiar 'bleep bleep' of unlocking doors could be heard as they approached. "...Can you drive?" James said with a smile

Treena

Alexa was amazed with the vehicle and when he asked if she could drive she blushed. "No. My dad told me to focus on school and figured I was better of walking or takeing the bus." She was starting enjoy her new home more and more.

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

James jingled the keys before attempting to slide across the hood of the car, skidding his butt to a stop halfway and face planting on the other side, he had to laugh at himself with how clumsy he could be sometimes.. "Well, you ever change your mind I'll be here, what daddy doesn't know wont hurt him" James said with a grin. "Hop in and we'll cruise around, have any preference on where you want to go first? I know you don't know the area but you can tell me what kind of place you'd like to visit first and I'll whisk you away" He put the keys in the ignition and the car started with a deep purring 'VrrrVVVRrrrrrvrrrrrrmmhhrrrrrrr' Jame's eyes looked up at Alex, Mischievous pools of deep brown glowing alive, wide eyed with a wicked smile. "Just give me the word"

Treena

Alexa smiles at him. She couldn't help but giggle at him. "I guess the waterfalls would be nice." She slides in the passenger side. "Plus I like not knowing how to drive," her eyes sparkled and her smile seemed flirty, "all the more reason the guy has to drive."

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

"Alright" James said with a half-laugh "Buckle up then" The powerful engine purred once more before James shifted it into Drive, Pulling out of the driveway he accelerated with such force that both Alex and he were pinned against the soft racing seats, the soft purr now a screaming roar as the countryside melted away behind them, the landscape out the windows becoming a soft blur. "The waterfall's it is!

Treena

Alexa smiles and enjoys the ride. She puts on hand on his as they drive. The view was beautyful. Every so often she would glance over at him hopeing he wouldn't see.

Treena'sWiki

Seejay

Jame's face tints red with Alex's hand resting on his, They drive up a windy mountain side for what seems to be a short time, but they both notice that upon reaching their destination the sun could be seen setting, lighting the sky aflame with amber and pink rivers of color, the first sign of stars twinkling in the twilight. "Comon' follow me!" James said with a smile as he jumped out of the car and went over to let Alex out, grabbing her hand to lead her into some exotic area, the soft sound of falling water could be heard faintly in the distance.

Treena

Treena'sWiki