You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:39:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.  (Read 17039 times)

Offline Sasha

yep still open to add groupies, roadies etc ...and that to the story ...send Valkyrie1066 a private message with a character concept .

He also made a new OOC for us to post in .

The game thread is located here .
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 02:56:32 PM by Sasha »

Offline Jecht Harmony coming back? I haven't posted in a while and I'm far behind.

Offline Valkyrie1066Topic starter

Haven't a clue.   Usually, if someone is missing for a Vic....I send them a private email to check.  I've sent Vic three and he has not returned any.  Try PM'ing her.
Besides, we gotta stop partying and get our asses to bed...we have a show tonight!

Offline Kotah

Oh man... I completely forgot this game... can I maybe get back in? I had a rough patch there for a while, but I can prolly post semi-regularly.

Cool!!!  We've had everybody take a week off or so every so often, and managed to keep it rolling.  Looks like we had a few people quit.  Guy playing Vic did not return my pm's.  Vance hasn't heard from Harmony.  I believe Tempest is somewhere out there, need to herd her back to the fold!
Well, I set it up like this so it could weather taking on new people, and losing old ones periodically.   I used to work part time, then they fired my manager...and gave me all her duties.  (Note: No title, no raise..."maybe in September") least KISS me first!  Now I'm working 40 and subject to random schedule changes and extra responsibilities.    Responsibility???    :P
Let's see, Nos wanted to be a security guy, a nice lady just pm'd me not to long ago about being a groupie, and another person who intended to join us at the show had a family emergency.
So, let me know if you need a catch up.  By all means, girl!  WAKE UP you are still sleeping on the bus, I think, and we're ending a long Long LONG night of partying to catch a few ZZzzzzz's before the show "tonight"

Offline Jecht

I talked to Sinera so whenever we get around continuing from where we were, we can move on. I haven't payed much attention to what has been going on.

We're all still on the boat, finishing up a night of fucking and drinking.  In the morning, which is have a promo appearance,  picking up stagewear...and a show!
We've been fucking and drinking for WEEKS now, I think it' stime for another day!

Offline sinera

Sorry, folks, kinda got caught up in real life - damn real life, messing with my online life!

I'll hopefully have things straight enough in the next couple of days to start posting again...

Where should we pick up, Jecht? Continue having sex or crash out in the bed?

Offline Jecht

Entirely up to you.I'm not sure where they are in their sexual romp but we could always turn the shower scene into a quickie haha