You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tekken: Heihachi's Legacy (Open For 1 Male) (NC-H)  (Read 495 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Tekken: Heihachi's Legacy (Open For 1 Male) (NC-H)
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:47:10 AM »
Hello, all- With the recent release of Tekken 6, I've had a sudden urge to run an RP...While I've played the games, I'm not thoroughly familiar with the series- I just *love* the character designs, though.

Synopsis:

Heihachi Mishima, (arguably) the greatest fighter in the world, host of the Iron Fist tournament, is in a quandary. While he's still in peak physical condition, time- and the occassional near-death experience- has not been kind...And, sooner or later, his luck will run out, and he'll meet his maker the only way he's ever expected- As a warrior.

He *is*, however, survived by at least two strong sons...Who have spent an inordinately long period of time trying, unsuccessfully, to kill each other- and an even more distressing tendency to *fail*. This has...displeased him: He certainly isn't going to leave the company he's constructed, his private army, and his name to *just* them, or, perish the thought, an outsider...

He's going to try again- Or, more specifically, he's going to hold *another* tournament...Promising wealth, fame, *power* and glory to the winner...Which isn't too different from what he's been doing with his Tekken Tournaments, really. This time, though, he's inviting only the women- And the brightest, the most worthy, will have the honor of carrying his successor...Or, failing that, simply those that catch his eye.

-It's too bad that no-one thought to inform them *first*...Not that they'll say no. More specifically, while he doubts that any woman worthy of him would pass up the honor, Heihachi Mishima, still one of the greatest fighters in the world, is not about to give them the chance to say no...

The Idea:

Another Tekken tournament's being held- But this time, only the women are invited, in a setup much like the 'Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball' spin-offs. It's more sinister than you'd think, though, because Heihachi's looking to pick out, from a whole cast of lovely female fighters, those who *deserve* his attentions...

Understandably, most of the girls aren't going to be very willing- Not at first, anyway. He *is*, however, in perfect physical condition, and can be a verrrrrrryyyyy intense partner...Which means that they may end up enjoying themselves more than they expected...

Basically, a series of NC events featuring the various female characters in the Tekken universe- Or, at least, NC at *first*. His aim *is* to knock them up, after all...With varying levels of willingness! ^_^

I'm looking for one male- A good writer- to play Heihachi, while I'll be playing as the rotating female cast...

Re: Tekken: Heihachi's Legacy (Open For 1 Male) (NC-H)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 10:12:00 AM »
Bumping this one. Clarified a little. ^_^

Offhand, I'm looking to play as Lili Rochefort, Zafina, Julia Chang, Christie Monteiro and Xiaoyu...For a start, in order of preference. ^_^
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:22:33 AM by iridum248 »

Offline Ceron

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »
I might be interested

Offline Fragile Dreams

• Officialy Elliquiy's Cookie Pimp.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Today I introduce myself... to my own feelings
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »
I'm interested, though I have to ask, do I need to know about Tekken lore?

Of course, if it's still open.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:27:25 PM by Fragile Dreams »

Offline Ceron

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »
It might help a bit to play Heihachi well but you don't need to be a complete geek about Tekken <*cough* like me *cough*> Just a few things you need to know, He is ruthless, old, big, and is just down right mean , hell I don't think he would piss on his own children if they were on fire type mean

And I always wanted to stuff a thick hard one in Xiaoyu
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:35:53 PM by Ceron »

Offline Fragile Dreams

• Officialy Elliquiy's Cookie Pimp.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Today I introduce myself... to my own feelings
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »
I have Tekken Dark Resurrection on PSP, so all the knowledge I have is from there. I have to admit, Heihachi isn't my favorite character of the game but I could play him. Lili has my heart in this game. :D

Offline Ceron

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »
He use to be I haven't played him yet in tekken six to many characters lol Such a problem to have.

Lili well I would definetly do her some place uncomfortable .. like the back of a VW bug

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »
Still checking interest, gentlemen. ^_^

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »
I would love to toss my hat into this game i have quite a few people i would love to have my with.