Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

No disrespect but why does it matter? You aren't in it and we already have characters that work there.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

nothingbutporcelain

Well it was my idea so they should find somewhere else to work.

Jecht

You came up with the name. I gurentee they would came up with a strip club anyway. I still don't un derstand why it matters to you if we use the name other than it's your idea.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Let's just respect her request and move on, Jecht. We could just call it strip club, or we could re-name it.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Treena

i think we can call it Secrets or Hidden Paradise.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I was thinking in case people decide they might want to join, we should summarize what has happened so far. I will need help on this since I don't remember what everyone was doing...lol

-Zack and Zeke move into Leafgrove
-Zeke met Treena and Nadia at the photo place
-Zeke met Dannie outside and found out she's a prostitute
-Zack meets Jared, Treena's father at the strip club.
-Nadia and Treena go to the mall for some girl time.  O:)
-Treena is kidnapped at a building
-Jared asks Zack to help find Treena
-Dannie and Zeke go to a hotel to do business  O:)
-Zack and Jared rescue Treena at an empty apartment building

I add more in a bit
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

I'm interested. What do you need played?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Carlissa

Quote from: Secretwriter on November 20, 2009, 02:18:38 AM
I'm interested. What do you need played?

You can be whoever you want! I think we are running low on males, though...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Jecht

Yeah we need males but I have no problem being the only guy(s)
lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Well crud. I don't play guys with women, only with other guys. I'll think about that Jecht and get back to you.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Carlissa

Treena is probably gone for her operation. What do we do?

Treena

progress with out  me lol i will post as i can still have one good eye.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

We didn't want to go on without you lol whenever you feel better we will continue
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Bubblez

Hi guys...Just wanted to pop in and let you know I am still following along, let me know when ever you think it would be wise to interject my character more..Looks like you have had some fun!!

Good Luck Treena!!
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.