You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 08, 2016, 04:19:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]  (Read 15236 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:15 AM »
Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

He falls on the ground laughing.

"Now?  Now?!  Now you suddenly believe Scott?  You do quite a lot of flip flopping with your voting.  I don't know why Scott thought I was a wolf.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I clearly couldn't have been bitten given that I guarded him the night before, but you're not going to believe that, are you?  Of course not.  You'll just vote against me to save your own furry hide."

Offline Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »
No. I'm just proving a point that if I'm a werewolf then so are you in Scott's last opinion.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »
Well, whatever.  There's nothing I can do about it now except let my actions speak for themselves.

Online Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
"Please, everyone try to stay calm," Val said, clearly surprised to see Ryven's name scrawled next to Izu's.  "We must focus on one thing at a time if we don't want the wolves to win.  Izu was the only one to vote with Remiel, who we know was a wolf.  Scott told me himself earlier that he thought Ryven was the Guardian, and I can't imagine what changed his mind about that... but we can worry about that later, when those we know are werewolves are gone."

Offline Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2009, 03:17:25 PM »
I'm sorry, Izu, but I refuse to believe that Ryven is capable of the maliciousness that you speak of.  Could it be that you're trying to hide your own actions?

Offline Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »
; ; So he is not capable, but I am?

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »
Ryven has followed the lead provided by Scott and he has been one of the first to place his vote.  As well, in his role as sheriff, he cast the deciding vote.  I also believe that Ryven protected Scott on one night; well at least someone did and no-one else is stepping forward to take the credit.

These actions may have been a cover to ensure that he was not associated with the wolves and he may have been prepared to sacrifice a couple of wolves to maintain his cover just as I believe Marguerite did in the last round. 

My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »
My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »
Lynch Votes
Izu - 4 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg

Not voted: RedPhoenix
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:43:27 PM by Saffron »

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »
Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »
Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.

Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Mmm, I wonder if he went for the meaty part.

-Ponders and eyes Ryven's bottom-

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
RedPhoenix waves goodbye to Izu/

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
Final Lynch Votes
Izu - 5 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country, RedPhoenix
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »
The lynch of the day would be hardly different from those before it. The villagers would gather around Izu, who would soon after break out into the werewolf that he was. The village was growing tired of the routine, and retired to their beds quickly, hoping that Izu would be the last of the beasts.



Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #191 on: November 25, 2009, 01:19:54 AM »
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts?

Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

 

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2009, 11:51:06 AM »
Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »
In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Hold still, I need to measure your neck for a noose.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 6]]
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2009, 06:07:25 AM »
Unfortunately the town's hopes for a peaceful night would not come true. Upon waking in the morning they would find the body of Valerian dragged the church high upon a hill back to her home. Her body lay half in the doorway, the path all the way from the church to her home littered with the blood of the Priestess. The village had unfortunately lost one very innocent woman that night.

They would take their time to give the beloved Priestess a final resting place before returning to town, where the cycle would start again.




Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
I will craft a very eloquent memorial for our priestess, one fitting for her trade.  Rest well dear one.  Some, amongst us, will miss you.

In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most.

Through the annals of time some of the most noted of seers have been known to use substances.  It would seem that Scott's worked extremely well.  Now Teno, shall we try out Red's measurements?

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »
Teno mourned the loss of their priestess, even more so when Country turned his voice on him. "So now you decide to disagree with the words of the seer and attack me? I see you discovered who the priestess was and with her unable to prove my innocence I am to be killed next?" He turned to the dwindling crowd of villagers that normally gathered at this time and spoke to them, "Do you wish this wolf to feed again, or do you intend that another innocent life should suffer?"

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »
Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

You don't think you're both being too quick to cast your suspicions at me? I tell you now, I had nothing to do with this. I believe Country is who you should be hanging up, not myself. Unless you both are in this together as I've noticed for quite some time.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Just as you proclaim your new found belief in the wisdom of our seer, you change direction once again, and with no supporting argument to justify your accusations.  How are others to believe your charges?  You have no doubt noted that the only innocent blood spilled of late has been the result of the work of the wolves, not the villagers.

Teno do I glimpse a morsel of our priestess flesh caught in your fangs?  Did you dine well at your last meal?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:05:52 PM by country »