You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
September 25, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Trouble in Paradise [EX]
Congratulations Gman001 and saphireMARIE for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]  (Read 19622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]
« on: November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »
I'm looking for fifteen to twenty new members for the next game. Start posting interest if there is any.

My idea for special roles is currently sitting as:
Alpha, Halfbreed, 3 Wolves
Seer, Guardian, Healer, Priest, Executioner
5-10 peasants, however many players were get.

Guidelines:
The game will start with the votes for sheriff.
The wolves will not find out who the others are until a sheriff has been chosen.
All special roles will otherwise follow the guidelines set in Games rules and explanation

Players:
Armanda Honey - Werewolf
country
Elandra - Alpha
Izu - Werewolf
Kip - Healer
Marguerite
Pixilicious - Peasant
RedPhoenix
Remiel - Werewolf
Ryven
Scott - Seer
Shadowstrike2 - Peasant
Teno - Peasant
Transgirlenstein - Executioner
Valerian - Priestess
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:54:39 PM by Saffron »

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 04:25:58 AM »
I am of course up for this! :D

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 04:45:02 AM »
Same, I'm in too :)

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »
I'll give it another try!

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »
I'd like to play please.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »
LadySky stepping in to play please!  ;D

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
I'd certainly like to participate.

And ladysky, I miss your old sig image.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »
Pick me!!!!


please....

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »
Oh me!  Trip too!

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
Of course. ;D

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »
Izu!!

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »
Count me in.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »
Still need four more. =)

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »
Wewt member now. Count me In Saffron

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »
Congrats on membership Shadowstrike.  :-)

I need three more players to start the game. =)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting]]
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 04:13:23 AM »
An orphan foal has kept me rather busy recently, but please, add me.  Anyone want a shift with a bottle?  Either 2am or 4am would be a welcome break. 

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting - 2 more to start!]]
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 01:38:56 AM »
I want to play!

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting - 1 more to start!]]
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »
Come on guys, one more. Invite your friends.

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Recruiting - 1 more to start!]]
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »
*grins* Alright lovelies..Ryven talked me into playing...It sounds really interesting! :)

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 04:06:04 PM »
It was early in the morning when a group of fifteen travelers arrived in the once again, abandoned town of Miller's Hollow. The evidence of what may have caused the town to become abandoned had long since rotted away, and the only things left to even allow it to be called a town were the small cabins and homes that had become the graves of so many unknowing people, just like them.

The group gathered in the center of the town, looking around to one another before a voice spoke up in the crowd. "Do we wish to stay here?" it asked. The voices arose in agreement, as the life of nomads was not what the group was looking for. "Alright, it's settled then. We will rebuild this village, and call it our home." The voices quieted, simple nods running through the group of friends. "We should elect someone to oversee things!" another voice called from the crowd. Agreement rang through, and the group began bargaining amongst itself for who would become the elected town Sheriff.


Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha



You'll all be getting your PMs with your roles shortly.

Please try to keep the chatter to the Tavern of Ghosts everyone. I'd like the game to run smoothly, without having to go through pages and pages of banter to get to the votes and whatnot that I need to tally. =) Thanks!

As always please include me in any contacts (PM, etc) related to the game.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »
Entering the town square, Elandra looked around. The village was perfect, a great place for them to settle anew, to become a tight community of old friends and new. She could not wait to settle in. Spying a nearby building, she step inside, one ear still listening to the others as they gathered around to elect a Sheriff amongst them. Inside were tables, a counter and what looked like an old espresso machine. All she needed to do was some serious dusting and she could make this place in the coffee shop she had always dreamed of owning.

Still listening to the others as they gathered, not wanting to miss the all important vote, she grabbed on old broom and began attacking the cobwebs.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 04:22:09 PM »
LadySky wandered the old village looking for a place to call home. She stumbled across an old dress shop and her eyes grew bright with excitement. She stepped inside and was quite surprised to discover mountains of material and strangely enough......patterns for assless chaps?

With a through cleaning she knew this place would be a success and she clapped with glee at her future endeavor. Deciding she should join the rest of her town in making a vote for leader she grabbed the measuring tape and a journal to jot down orders and left the shop to join the group.

While bending over behind Ryven, measuring him, she shouted, "I think the muffin man is known and trusted by all! Ryven is my choice!"

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »
Ryven wandered over to an abandoned home, and upon closer inspection, it turned out to be an abandoned bakery!

He nodded at Ladysky, a smile on his face.  "I thank you for your vote.  I shall return it in kind as I believe you shall be a great leader to us...as well as a fine seamstress who will provide us with clothing of all manner to suit our needs."

He stepped inside the bakery to clean up and begin his preparations for the day's muffin baking.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »
Transgirlenstein walked into the town.  She had been adventuring for a very long time but now had found a good place to settle down.  All the money she had earned in her travels could go towards setting up a home.  She looked around at all the buildings realizing there was no pub.  Buying the local pub, she opened it to the public.  What a good way to end a succesful adventuring career.

"I also vote for Ryven!  He seems like he can be fair and honest in running the town."

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
"Yes, I agree. This is a good place to stop." Teno looks around, and takes residence in a small hut near the centre of the town. He sets his stuff down, before coming back out to cast his vote. "I think we aught to give Ladysky a chance. At the very least, this village looks like it could do with a woman's touch."

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
Pixi stepped out into the almost lonely street, gathering the folds of her dress around her legs, so as to not trip on them.  Waving at the ladies  and Teno as she passed them by, she graced both Elandra and LadySky with a wink of her own.

"I personally think Ryven is a fine choice for Sheriff as well," she said, a happy smile gracing her features as she thought about the man in question for the position.

Walking a bit further into the town, she stopped at an interesting looking place.  She smiled to herself, knowing the owner inside.  Looking around, she figured that since the town seemed bare enough, she had enough time to stop in for a visit with her favorite Muffin Man.

Going over to the door, she pushed it open, listening to the jingle of bells above, that no doubt alerted Ryven of her presence.  "Ryven?" she called out, going into the bakery, the door closing behind her. 

Finding an empty seat at the counter, she sat down, looking at her surroundings.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 05:24:38 PM by Pixilicious »

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 05:33:50 PM »
Picking out a hut that looked among the least likely to fall down and putting her things there, Val hurried back to the town square for the voting, glad to do her civic duty.  "It's so difficult to decide!  I'll be different, I think, and vote for Elandra.  I'm sure she'll do a fine job, and Ryven, at least, should really have all his time free for his baking."  She smiled, imagining all sorts of wonderful new treats.

With her vote official, she went back to settle in a little more, then headed over to see if the bakery was ready for business yet.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »
While she was thankful she had been elected by one, she was not ready to become Sheriff just yet and as she walked across the street to where Ryven was setting up his bakery she smiled. Knocking on the door, she smiled and she stepped inside.

"Ryven, sir, I was wondering if I might strike a deal with you and purchase several dozen muffins each morning for my coffee shop?" she asked.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »
He smiled at Elandra from behind the counter, briefly turning to place a rack of muffins in the oven to bake.

"Marvelous idea!  I shall have them delivered for you.  I would also like to thank you for your vote."

He glanced over to Pixi before handing her a chocolate muffin.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 06:01:49 PM »
"Excellent, I am so glad you agree. Might it bring us both great fortune," she stated eying the chocolate muffin.

"Mind if I sample one of those?" She asked.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
"Feel free.  I would be a bad baker if I didn't let you sample the product you were buying."

He said before handing her a muffin.

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 07:31:52 PM »
He smiled at Elandra from behind the counter, briefly turning to place a rack of muffins in the oven to bake.

"Marvelous idea!  I shall have them delivered for you.  I would also like to thank you for your vote."

He glanced over to Pixi before handing her a chocolate muffin.

Pixi glanced over at Ryven, a sweet smile on her features.  "You are most certainly welcome, dear!" she said, the enthusiasm coating her every word.  Peering off to her side, she waved to Elandra, having not seen the dame in quite some time.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 07:33:26 PM by Pixilicious »

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »
Remiel tied Princess, his ornery mule, to a tree and began to unpack the various boxes and packs from her back.  It was going to be a lot of work to re-settle this village, but with pluck, gumption, verve, and good old fashioned pioneer spirit, the villagers might just get Miller's Hollow thriving again.

"Sure, I'll vote for Ryven," said he, when asked for his vote.  "A Sheriff who dispenses both indiscriminate justice and blueberry muffins? How can you say no to that?"

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 08:42:34 PM »
Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 6 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix
Armanda Honey - 3 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2
Elandra - 1 vote: Valerian

Not yet voted: country, Izu, Kip, Marguerite, Scott
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:23:39 PM by Saffron »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »
Saffron, just a passerby, wanders over to Ryven's shop to purchase a double chocolate muffin filled with de-stressness and wonderfulies, before disappearing out of town just as quickly as she appeared. ;D

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »
Shadowstrike2 walks around and happens to see what looks like an old library. He quickly checks it out knowing he will soon be needed for the vote to choose a leader. He sees hes got ample amounts of material. He smiles to himself. "Things are looking up." He says to himself. He then quickly goes out to make his vote.

"I would like to support to Ladysky for sheriff."

((Please remember to bold your votes everyone.))
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:58:38 PM by Saffron »

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »
RedPhoenix opens her windows and smiles happily at the beautiful summer day. "What a nice lovely village we have here. I don't see why we even need a sheriff, it's not like there are killer werewolves on the loose or anything. Oh wait...there are? Well then I suppose....umm....hmmm. I guess Ryven is the leading choice so I'll follow the crowd like a mindless sheep and hope it's all for the best."

She then skips off happily to pick flowers and sing songs about how werewolves are wusses.

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 12:41:11 AM »
Scott opens the door to one of these houses and has a strange feeling he'd been there before. He looks at everyone getting settled in and writes Valerian on a piece of paper and puts it in the box.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 12:49:58 AM »
Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 8 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix, Izu, Marguerite
Armanda Honey - 4 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2, LadySky
Elandra - 1 vote: Valerian
Valerian - 1 vote: Scott

Not yet voted: Kip
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:08:33 PM by Saffron »

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2009, 03:03:36 AM »
The young men was one of the last to arrive in the city as he had been carrying a few rather heavy chests. He finally managed to drag them to the small town's center where people were voting for a sheriff. He looked around and saw a few faces that he remembered from their long trip, smiling as he climbed on top of one of the chests and called. "I vote for Ryven!"

Once this was done he started seeking a nice small house that he could turn into his new library, though he wasn't all that sure if people from the village could read..

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 09:16:27 AM »
[[Marg, country, Kip... You're late for the polling. *cracks whip*  :P]]

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »
[I will take that whip and use it on you love.]

Well, no matter what seems the darling Ryven is sheriff. I will vote for Ryven as well.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »
On No! Not the whip!  Yummy!!  Hastily seeks suitable accommodation for the blacksmith shop.  This village is in dire need of some solid work.  Everyone will need bits and pieces to put everything together properly.   Rushes off to the new pub seeking Ladysky

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »
Kip is having trouble voting.

Must be those long, werewolf like paws of his >:P

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2009, 10:47:45 AM »
[I will take that whip and use it on you love.]

[Believes there are others much more worthy of the whip]

She took a bite of the muffin and it was the best she had ever tasted, the chocolate chips still warm melted over her tongue. Swallowing the scrumptious treat, she turned to Ryven and spoke, "these are incredible."

With one last smile, she retreated to her coffee shop, spending the next few hours cleaning it up. Soon the smell of fresh brewed coffee wafted throughout the village.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »
LadySky spent the morning measuring her fellow villagers for various garments she planned to make for them. Her excitement grew as she pictured the lovely ladies in various "attire" and imagined the gentlemen walking about in her "designs". She could not however find Mr. Kip and with a sigh she returned to her dress shop and worked to clean and organize the space. Finally happy with the shops appearance she hung her sign on the door declaring herself to be open for business!

Again she made her way through the village, order book in hand just in case someone needed her services. "Kip! Mr. Kip! I need to measure you sir, where are you my dear friend?" she called out, her face furrowed in confusion.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »
Red waves to LadySky as she pulls water up from the well. "Hey there, are you looking for Kip? I bet he was eaten by werewolves. Either that or he turned into one and is off chasing rabbits." She glances over the fields as if expecting to see him bounding along chasing bunnies.

"Oh, ummm do you have that dress ready yet? I don't want my corpse to look bad if I get torn apart by werewolves tonight."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Assigning Roles]]
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
Final Votes for Sherrif
Ryven - 8 votes: Armanda Honey, Transgirlenstein, Pixilicious, Elandra, Remiel, RedPhoenix, Izu, Marguerite
Armanda Honey - 4 votes: Ryven, Teno, Shadowstrike2, LadySky
Elandra - 1 vote: Valerian
Valerian - 1 vote: Scott

No vote: Kip



With Kip seeming to have gone missing from the town, and the hours of light disappearing fast, the people of the town decide that they will wait no longer for a single vote. They gather again in the center of town to award Ryven with his Sheriff's badge. After a short acknowledgement of his newly appointed position, the people decide that it is getting late, and that they ought to be heading for their beds. And so concludes the first day for the newest inhabitants of Miller's Hollow. They head off to their beds, having no idea of what might be waiting for them in the light of the full moon.



Remaining Players:
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2009, 10:07:13 PM »
After congratulating Sheriff Ryven happily LadySky makes her way to RedPheonix. "Yes I have that dress ready for you now!" She hands over her very first creation with trembling fingers and a hopeful heart.

Finally back in her little dress shop she locks up for the night and curls up under the covers in the small apartment above. She dreams of lovely men running around the village in nothing but......assless chaps!

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »
Gently heads to bed sleeping on a pile of old books.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2009, 11:05:19 PM »
As darkness rolls across the village, Country closes up the shop and after ensuring that no-one is lurking turns his attention to the design and creation of the items that fire the imagination and titivate the senses.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
Closes her pub down for the night and retired to bed.

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »
[[Bah - mentally I'd voted!  Mumbles to himself... I must learn to translate thought into action.... must learn to translate...]]

Kip can be heard mumbling to himself as he retired to bed for the night.

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2009, 06:36:42 AM »
Pixi chuckled to herself as she heard Kip muttering to himself and blew kisses to both him and Ryven as she was having trouble sleeping tonight, a result of having gone to bed at an ungodly early hour last night.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 04:07:52 PM by Pixilicious »

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:38 AM »
The night had found Izu reading his books as he arranged them on the shelves inside his new home, and the morning was going to find him asleep on top of a pile of books, which was definitely going to give him some backache during the day and quite a few bruises from the edges of the hard books.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »
Ryven smiles and gives everyone a charming smile as he clips the badge to his vest.

"Thank you kindly, everyone.  I'll try not to let you down."

With that, he heads off to bed.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 1]]
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »
As night approached, Elandra checked her coffee pot making sure that it would go on at first light so that the aroma would infuse the air around them.

Off she went to bed.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 1]]
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2009, 04:30:58 PM »
Slowly, the town wakes to the light of the sun in the morning, regathering in the center of the town to find out how everyone's night had gone. It seems that all are well, and though some were kept awake by the strangely pained and hungry howls of wolves, overall the village was well. Everyone was accounted for.

Those curious ones about the wolves mentioned their concerns for hungry wolves in the area, reminding everyone to keep their doors locked and their food out of range. Sure enough, the paw prints that some mentioned noticing, they made a point to note the sheer size of them. It seemed that whatever the town was dealing with, it may not be the average wolf pack. But on this day, they would not know.

It would be the horse that would be found dead on this day, and quickly the village got to accusing one another, unsure yet of what the fate of the accused might become.




Remaining Players:
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Shadowstrike2
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
5 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »
Awakes to bickering about the death of the horse.

"5 bucks says Kip did it!"
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 06:18:15 PM by Shadowstrike2 »

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2009, 05:57:44 PM »
Hey! WHO KILLED MY HORSE!!!?!?!?! >:(

I bet it was Kip because he didn't vote for sheriff and everyone knows werewolves don't believe in democracy.

Hrmph. I liked that horse. :'(

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2009, 06:46:52 PM »
((Try not to use people being busy irl as a reason to lynch them guys, that's not fair. Everyone gets busy from time to time.))

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »
LadySky emerges from her dress shop carrying loads of material in her arms. Seeing the crowd gathering she approaches and cries out as she spies the dead horse, she had loved to sneak him sugar cubes!

"I have no idea who might have done such a horrible thing but I did notice Izu reading a cookbook on equine recipes a while back?" she hangs her head sadly, unsure of her vote and hoping for a better clue to emerge.

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2009, 07:41:15 PM »
Pixi awoke with a start, the sound of yelling coming from outside the open window.  Getting out of bed, she trudged over, wanting to see what it was that was causing such a commotion, especially after the late night that most people seemed to have last night.

Listening carefully, she realized that someone had killed Phoenix's horse last night.  Such a dreadful thing for one to do, and the news deeply saddened her.

Thinking carefully, she figured out that the only thing that could've made sense, was for Armanda Honey to do it.  After all, what better way to make a statement to the new sheriff than mysteriously having one of the horses die?

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2009, 09:21:59 PM »
Someone killed the horse?  RedPhoenix may I have the hide?  I can make some special things with the cured leather.  I'm sure Marguerite would be interested in my products.

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2009, 12:35:50 AM »
*gasps at RedPhoenix*

I do believe in democracy!  What a horrible thing to say!  I can't believe that you would think that I'm to blame for murder as a result of that.  You must be trying to divert attention from yourself with such weak arguments!

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »
I'm just guessing, and this will probably change, but RedPhoenix did it for now (I think).

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2009, 01:26:27 AM »
A cookbook? I don't have cookbooks in my library! Only science books and some fairytale and poetry! The one who thinks about cooking in this situation should be the guilty one. LadySky

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
I didn't see such things either...LadySky must have done it

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2009, 09:15:23 AM »
Val was shocked at the strange death of the horse, and saddened as the accusations flew.  Still, clearly something had to be done, and at least this was democratic.

It seemed to make no sense for RedPhoenix to kill her own horse, but beyond that, she couldn't imagine who might be guilty.  "Perhaps Shadowstrike is the guilty one," she mused.  "It would be strange for an innocent person to be so quick to bet on who could have done this awful thing."

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »
Scott finally hears a logical voice, and changes his vote to Shadowstrike.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2009, 10:30:21 AM »
Lynch Votes
LadySky – 3 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein
Kip - 2 votes: Shadowstrike2, RedPhoenix
Shadowstrike2 – 2 votes: Valerian, Scott
Izu – 1 vote: LadySky
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »
Teno felt very uncomfortable. He had travelled with these people for a long time, and now they were voting on who to hang simply because RedPhoenix's horse had been slaughtered. The way Shadowstrike2 was so quick to put the spotlight on Kip with no reason than a quick buck made him seem rather suspicious to him.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »
Hey wait a minute...I was the first person to vote for Kip and now Shadowstrike somehow went back in time and became the first! He's trying to make me look bad! That's very werewolf-y!

And also no you can't have the skin I'm giving the horse a proper burial.

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »
How quickly the town had sprung up overnight! There was already a library, a muffin shop, a coffee shop, a blacksmith, and a pub.  He had a lot of work to do on his own general store, and it didn't help much that Princess, his mule, insisted on getting in the way and making a mess of things.

There seemed to be some kind of commotion, and it turned out that someone's horse had been killed during the night.  He wondered why it should make everyone so angry--after all, it was just a horse, right?  But then, he supposed, if it had been Princess, he would have been quite upset himself.

Looking around, he had no idea who would descend to equine homicide, or why they would do so.

"I think Teno has the face of a horse slasher," he announced, if anyone cared to listen.  Okay, so there wasn't a lot to go on at this point but his own instincts, but his instincts were usually pretty good.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »
Waking up from her sleep, Marguerite was shocked to find one of the village's horse's dead. "This is what I get for being sick." She glanced towards the lynch votes and she had no clue who to vote for since she barely could think of anyone being vicious enough to murder a horse. Marguerite adored Kip and eyed Lady, knowing the lynch vote looked to be in a threeway tie. "Ladysky," she muttered before she shuffled back into her house to sleep off her flu.


[Been busy with familia and apologies for coming into the voting process late]

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »
Too busy getting her shop in order Elandra had completely missed the lynching vote that had been happening outside. Stepping outside she listened to the accusations flying around and decided that Shadowstrike seemed the most guilty.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
Lynch Votes
Shadowstrike2 – 6 votes: Valerian, Scott, Teno, RedPhoenix, Elandra, LadySky
LadySky – 5 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein, Marguerite, Shadowstrike2
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip
Teno - 1 vote: Remiel

Not yet voted: Ryven
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:45:34 PM by Saffron »

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2009, 03:40:46 PM »
As the day goes on Shadowstrike hears alot of the arguements for ladysky and beleive it makes sense. She did lose the election for Sheriff. What if she wanted to send Ryven a message...

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »
Seeing that Shadowstike2 had changed his vote, making it a tie, LadySky shakes her head sadly. I do not want to die and I am innocent of any and all crimes.

I have nothing but respect for Ryven, I voted for him first!

Her vote changed to Shadowstrike2, LadySky goes to work on orders she has waiting in her dress shop.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »
I have no reason to believe that LadySky...nor, in fact, anyone had committed this crime.  There is no evidence, and thus, everything is conjecture.  With that, I vote for Kip.

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
Shakes his head sadly. Hes going to die over the death of a horse.

"If i am to die so be it. I doubt i can stop a village sized lynch mob anyway." He yells.

He heads to his library bringing a copy of Sword Song with him back to the crowd. He decided he would like to die with his favorite book.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:51:11 PM by Shadowstrike2 »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »
Final Lynch Votes
Shadowstrike2 – 6 votes: Valerian, Scott, Teno, RedPhoenix, Elandra, LadySky
LadySky – 5 votes: Pixi, Izu, Transgirlenstein, Marguerite, Shadowstrike2
Marguerite – 1 vote: country
RedPhoenix – 1 vote: Kip
Teno - 1 vote: Remiel
Kip - 1 vote: Ryven



No votes will be counted after this point.

Offline Shadowstrike2

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2009, 07:46:21 PM »
((Have i been executed yet?))

There will be a story post once all of the special roles have had the chance to use their abilities.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:48:19 PM by Saffron »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 2]]
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
And so it was decided, that something was amuck in this town, and someone had to die for it. After much consideration and reconsideration, a decision was finally agreed upon. It was a close vote, but the villagers moved quickly to take up arms against Shadowstrike2. Taking the traditional route, the village manages to rustle up a bit of rope before several of the burly men march Shadowstrike2 to the newly created noose.

They waste no time in getting in over with, lifting him into the death trap and letting him go, his body dropping lifelessly after only a moment's struggle. It appears from the ordinary body hanging from the tree, that Shadowstrike2 was a peasant. With heavy hearts, the town sets to bed, only hoping for the best in the morning.




Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Kip
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Healer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »
LadySky barely holds on to her dinner when Shadowstrike2 falls to his death. She cries softly as she dresses his still body in the finest of clothing, her parting gift to him. After saying her goodbyes to the innocent man LadySky makes her way home, now fearful of those in the village she had once trusted so fully. She locks her little dress shop up tightly and spends a sleepless night sewing assless chaps for customers.

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »
Scott looked at the freshly clothed body laying on the ground. "Damn Shadowstrike, I'm sorry" turning and going back to his cabin. Quietly cleaning up some more before going to bed.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »
Red decides that they may have got her horse, but nobody is going to kill her cat, so she scoops it up in her arms and carries it into her little cottage with her.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2009, 05:17:53 AM »
She shakes her head at Shadowstrike's body.  "I"m sorry..I did not know."  She whispers and goes to the pub to have a few drinks.

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2009, 08:02:09 AM »
Tearfully, Val retreats to gather together all the books she can find, so she might open the village's first library bookstore in honor of their fallen comrade, and works on arranging the titles long into the night.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:33:54 AM by Valerian »

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2009, 08:08:57 AM »
"God..." He whispered when the innocent man was killed, feeling how tears filled his eyes. He hurried to turn his back at the crowd and wipe the tears away, heading back to his home as night started falling over the village once again.

[[Val... Izu opened a library ;.; ]]

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »
[[Shadowstrike2 opened a library as well Izu, before yours, actually. :P ]]

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
[[Well... x'D he's out of business x'D ]]

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »
[[The idea being that Valerian will sell the books now... Right?]]

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2009, 11:05:12 AM »
[[Yep, while I have a library :] ]]

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2009, 11:17:09 AM »
As the town heads off to bed, once again they will hear the pack of wolves, seemingly louder (closer, larger?) than the night before. While some stay awake, shivering with fear in their beds, other are sleeping gently, curled up with their linens.

When morning comes on the small town of Miller's Hollow once again, the villagers awake to a scream and follow quickly to find out what was going on. By the sounds of the commotion, something big. Kip was dead. Something appeared to have attempted to eat him, and by the bloody prints on the floor, it was the same pack of oversized wolves that had gotten the horse. There was something strange about this town, and the evidence was piling up...

As the villagers begin cleaning up Kip's home, they find the evidence they were looking for. By the bandages, potions, and herbs found tucked away in his cupboards, the villagers find it reasonable to believe that their Healer is dead.

It would only be until after the burial that they held their tongues, before once again, accusations started flying.




Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Elandra
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves
1 Alpha

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »
Ryven stepped outside of his bakery, a shifty look in his eye as he examined the street.  There were fresh footprints...not human.

He followed them until they reached Kip's house.  The sheriff quickly stepped inside to find the man's corpse lying on the floor.

"Noooooooooooo!"  He screamed out before rushing over to him.  There was blood everywhere.  His eyes began to blur with tears as he held the crimson remains of his lifeless body.

Anger began to well up in him.  He runs out the door to the gathering crowd, teeth gritted and eyes aflame.

"Who did this?!  WHO?!"  He said looking at them.  The man scanned them all before settling on someone.  In his rage, he had pointed at RedPhoenix.  He had no rationale for his decision, only a place to put blame for the time being.

"Was it you?!"

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2009, 02:33:57 PM »
Pixilicious awoke to Ryven's shrill cries, and bolted out of bed, knowing that whatever had happened, wasn't good.  Running out of her room, she barely had time to grab her shoes, and a sweater to shield her from the cold air. 

Stepping outside of her house, she saw the crowd gathering at her dear Kip's house, and her blood froze in her veins.  "No!" her mind screamed furiously, before she broke off into a dead run down the block, straight to Kip's house.

Pushing her tiny form past the others that had gathered there, she made her way to the front, her worst fears confirmed when she saw the lifeless body of Kip in Ryven's arms.

Settling down next to him, she felt the tears come to her eyes, and a sense of dread filling her.  "Who could have done this?" she asked herself, as she turned to scan each and every single one of the town's inhabitants.

Not knowing who to trust, she let her eyes settle on the one that seemed to be causing the most trouble so far.  RedPhoenix  She had a sneaking suspicion about him from the day before when it came to his so called horse's death, and right now that same feeling of dread had returned to her.  Kip had been the only one to vote for him previously, but she never thought it was a possibility for RedPhoenix to hold a grudge about that, until now.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »
RedPhoenix rolls her eyes. People are not thinking about this logically. The one who is 'causing trouble' publicly is unlikely to be the one causing trouble at night as well. You have to be sneakier.

For instance, look at the voting yesterday. Especially the votes on ladysky. There was no reason at all to vote for her. Pixi's vote was mostly a joke, Izu's...maybe. But a third vote on someone who there is no reason to vote for? The old saying is once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

Transgirlenstein, I'm afraid we can't let you live now that you've become a werewolf.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »
A terrible scream of anguish awoke LadySky. She had fallen asleep at her sewing machine and without noticing the button stuck to her forehead she ran from her shop toward the sound. Seeing Kip's torn body was to much for her to bare and she dropped to her knees in shock.

Long moments passed as she stared unseeing at the body in front of her and only Sheriff Ryven's accusations brought her back to reality. Standing she moved forward and nodded her agreement, RedPhoenix must be made to pay for this!

She turned and went back to Kip's side and whispered a promise to bury him in the finest clothing she could make. Determined to fulfill that vow she closeted herself away, working feverishly to prepare Kip's final outfit.

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »
Scott sat alone in his hut peering at his crystal ball. He put his face in his hands knowing that the deceit of a friend had surely limited his time in the village with everyone. He pulled a piece of parchment out and wrote out a letter, finishing it quickly and finding a hammer and some tacks, taking them out to the box that had so far only caused the death of an innocent friend. The letter read:

Friends,
I am fearful that due to admitting my position to what I thought was a friend, my time with you will be drawing to a close shortly. I beg of you to heed my words and change your voting before another night passes and more innocent blood is shed. My last gift to you is information, I wish I had been around longer to help you further, but my own mistake has more than likely cost me my life. My crystal ball has uncovered two truths.

Elandra was the first of us that was infected, the Alpha, the beginning of the plague that is costing us our very lives. I pray for her, that her death be quick and she feel no pain, but I feel she must be killed first before her infection is allowed to spread.

LadySky is also in her pack, her deceit knows no bounds. My last request is that my grave be left open until her death, and that her pinkie fingers be cut from her hands and buried with me. The very ones she swore her innocence on.

Friends it is true that RedPhoenix may be infected, but it's speculation at best that leads you to this conclusion. My last gift is of two sure wolves, and it will cost you more lives if my words aren't heeded.


Scott laid the hammer he used to tack his last letter to his friends down beside the box and returned to his hut. He opened a bottle of bourbon he'd found and began drinking heavily, hoping to flavor his flesh for the wolves that would surely be feasting upon it the next night.

EDIT: I spelled Pinkie and Bourbon wrong, just fixing that. 
   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 01:37:49 AM by Scott »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2009, 01:27:22 AM »
Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 3 votes: Ryven, Pixi, LadySky
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: RedPhoenix
Elandra - 1 vote: Scott

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »
Scott drinks half the bottle and stumbles drunkenly out to his letter... he pulls the pen from his coat pocket and adds Remiel to the list of wolves. Then stumbles back to his hut to finish the rest of the bottle.

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2009, 06:28:18 AM »
His night rest had once again been interrupted by screams and cries, coming from a house nearby. Soon the entire village was running towards Kip's house, and so was Izu. He froze at the entrance of his friend's hut, feeling how his stomach suddenly felt like emptying itself. Kip was dead! Izu couldn't breathe or move, he just stared at the man's dead body, tears rolling down his pale cheeks. What was going on in this damn village?!

He looked around confused as accusations started flying once again, thinking that they were just as monstrous as the werewolves. After all... they were blaming each other, killing each other... Were they any better than the wolves?...

"What?" He looked around, seeing Scott, placing some letter nearby for everyone to read. He shook his head at the content, pointing his finger at the man claiming to be the Seer.

"I do not believe you! We've been here for two nights now! And you are seeing three people?! This is not truth! Even if you've guessed some of them to be a werewolf I do not believe you! You're either a wolf lying about being the seer or you're a seer who wants to mislead everyone!"

He shouted through tears as he looked at Kip's dead body. "But I don't want to be the first to vote for you... so I'll follow our sheriff..." He said, nodding towards RedPhoenix's direction.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2009, 07:08:54 AM »
I am no werewolf RedPhoenix.  I am their worse nightmare.  I vote for Elandra.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2009, 07:19:21 AM »
Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 4 votes: Ryven, Pixi, LadySky, Izu
Elandra - 2 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: RedPhoenix
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 08:29:15 AM by Saffron »

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2009, 08:28:21 AM »
Val was saddened at the accusations flying around the village, but stayed quiet for a time, determined to be as logical as she could with the little information she had.

"I'm not sure I believe that letter," she said slowly.  "But whether Scott means to cause mischief, or is simply trying to save himself, as we all are, I can't guess.  Still, LadySky has been acting strangely.  Perhaps there, Scott does have the right of it."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2009, 08:40:52 AM »
I change my vote to Elandra.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:29 AM »
Scott you are so brave! If you are right that Elandra is a werewolf you may have saved us all!

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:54 AM »
Lynch Votes
Elandra - 4 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven
RedPhoenix - 3 votes: Pixi, LadySky, Izu
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2009, 10:45:27 AM »
Teno woke to another commotion outside, and stumbled outside. He listened to the crowd, accusations flying everywhere and picked up on a voice of reason. "Hmm, I agree with Val that maybe Scott does have an ulterior motive. Sow distrust among us and takes our eyes from him. I am suspicious of him, but if he truly is the seer, then I wouldn't want to be the reason we hang the only one who could identify them. Besides, anyone could claim to be anything. I might be your mother! I do feel we were onto something this morning though. I think RedPhoenix might have had something to do with Kip's death."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »
While his motives may seem suspicious, it is surely a death sentence for the seer to reveal themselves.  It is one of the most, if not the most, valuable roles in the game.

If he is found dead tomorrow because of the wolves, and he turns out to be the seer, then surely, Both Elandra and LadySky's fate will be sealed.  Unless, of course, the guardian decides to believe Scott and guard him.

I don't think the wolves could pass up a chance like that, however.

Then again, Scott could truly have been the seer...and then have been bitten.  No one could rebut his claim since he truly would have been the seer before.

There are too many possibilities, but since I have nothing else to go on, Elandra seems as good as anyone else.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »
Teno woke to another commotion outside, and stumbled outside. He listened to the crowd, accusations flying everywhere and picked up on a voice of reason. "Hmm, I agree with Val that maybe Scott does have an ulterior motive. Sow distrust among us and takes our eyes from him. I am suspicious of him, but if he truly is the seer, then I wouldn't want to be the reason we hang the only one who could identify them. Besides, anyone could claim to be anything. I might be your mother! I do feel we were onto something this morning though. I think RedPhoenix might have had something to do with Kip's death."

What's it like to be a werewolf?

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2009, 07:10:52 PM »
The screams and shouts of horror from the villagers would cause anyone's blood to run cold.  While the forge and anvil were running hot, the masked the activities in the village.  Perhaps, I should run up a branding iron rather than the clamps that had been ordered.

Listening carefully to the discussions, and the accusations presented by Scott, Ryven's argument seems sound.  Why would Scott reveal his role?  Is his accusation against Elandra correct?  Perhaps.  Or, is Teno correct?  Does Scott have an ulterior motive?

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2009, 07:19:29 PM »
Lynch Votes
Elandra - 5 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country
RedPhoenix - 5 votes: Pixi, LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian

Come on people. This game is going to die before it gets anywhere if we keep this speed up.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:26:49 PM by Saffron »

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Remiel returns from the mountains, where he had spent the whole day chasing a runaway Princess. Some mules are just too stubborn...

He listens to the debates, and then Scott's pronouncement.  "I, for one, believe he is the Seer. And perhaps he is right that Elandra is one of the wolves which have plagued our village.  But RedPhoenix seems just a bit too eager to defend herself.  Something tells me she's secretly a wolf in disguise."

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2009, 07:30:56 PM »
Remiel you think going against the word of the guy who says he can see the truth and killing me because I defend myself is a good idea? Seriously? Can you justify that at all?

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »
They're jumping on the bandwagon that started with my vote which I have since changed.  I'm not saying you're innocent, Red, but Elandra and LadySky have more suspicion than you.  The only way to save Elandra is for the wolves to pile their votes on the next easiest target...assuming she is a wolf.

The fact of the matter is, if Elandra is found to be a wolf, it almost certainly proves Scott's innocence and role as the seer, and LadySky should follow to the execution block at that point.

If Elandra is not a wolf, it proves that Scott is a shabby Seer or a wolf in seer's clothing.

If Red dies and is a wolf or a peasant either way then the current question of if you believe Scott or not is unchanged.

You wanted a sheriff to lead you.  Here are my words.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2009, 07:56:16 PM »
Hefts her axe over her shoulder.  "Lead on baker man"

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2009, 09:29:22 AM »
Elandra had woken up early as she always did and prepared the goodies for her coffee shop, making fresh coffee and awaited the delivery of muffins from the baker across the street. In the midst of setting the last muffin on the tray she heard the commotion outside.

Stepping to the door she heard Scott’s proclamation that she was wolf, shaking her head she could not believe the words, could not believe the accusations. As the votes for lynching came in her name was heard over and over again, saddened by the villagers betrayal, she did the only thing she could and voted for RedPhoenix.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »
Hefts her axe over her shoulder.  "Lead on baker man"

*eyes Trip and her axe*  My what a large axe you have.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »
[Does not want this game to die. Apologies I had a slew of things packed into today]

-Eyes the vote and ponders-

RedPhoenix

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2009, 07:00:51 PM »
I'm ruling out that anyone is really this stupid so I've got to conclude that anyone voting for me after the seer handed you the alpha on a silver platter is probably a werewolf. For the record that's - Izo, Teno, Remiel, Margerite. Elandra and Ladysky are also wolves according to Scott. Remiel too, so he's double wolfy.

Remember them when you see I'm a peasant.

The alpha wolf can turn people into werewovles so why any of you are giving it a chance to live another night is just beyond me.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »
This is a game and do not take it personally. We do have the right to choose whoever we want in this game and do not blame me that I can find some credit in what people tell me about you possibly being a werewolf. Also, my name is spelled M-A-R-G-U-E-R-I-T-E and you forgot the U.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2009, 07:11:20 PM »
This is a game and do not take it personally. We do have the right to choose whoever we want in this game and do not blame me that I can find some credit in what people tell me about you possibly being a werewolf. Also, my name is spelled M-A-R-G-U-E-R-I-T-E and you forgot the U.

So, tell me, what has anyone actually told you about me being a werewolf? Just 'I think she is'? Because that's all anyone has posted so far. Explain how that beats 'I know who the werewolf who transforms people is and it's Elandra.'

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »
So, tell me, what has anyone actually told you about me being a werewolf? Just 'I think she is'? Because that's all anyone has posted so far. Explain how that beats 'I know who the werewolf who transforms people is and it's Elandra.'

I trust this person and have faith in his words. If Elandra was anything, she would not have eaten a good horse but instead gone for our heads, mine, the most since I can be mouthy at times. Though right now I have not been much.

[School and life has not given me much to be a real detective and vocal one]

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »
RedPhoenix, I would also like to remind you that this is a game that plays out mainly through private messages. Just because no one has posted something here persey about feeling you are a werewolf, or having some 'knowledge' of it, it doesn't mean there aren't a slew of messages flying around saying all sorts of things - there are, there always are. xD

On the note of private messages, please remember to include me in all game related messages. I haven't been getting many this round, and don't try to tell me you guys aren't talking to each other. ;)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 01:55:19 AM by Saffron »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »
Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 6 votes: LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno, Elandra, Marg
Elandra - 6 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country, Pixi
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 01:43:20 PM by Saffron »

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2009, 01:02:49 AM »
[[Please keep in mind that Werewolves is only a game and is meant to be played in a light hearted manner.  Don't read ill intent where there isn't any but if there are any personal issues arising from the game, it is better to discuss them in a civil manner through PM rather than raising them in public.

Thanks,
~Kip

EDIT: to fix a spelling error - 'the is' to 'there isn't']]

« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 01:31:34 AM by Kip »

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
Okay, so I was having a blonde moment with a couple of things going, and didn't read Scott's profile correctly.  That being said, I would like to change my vote from Phoenix to Elandra!

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2009, 02:02:22 PM »
Final Lynch Votes
RedPhoenix - 6 votes: LadySky, Izu, Remiel, Teno, Elandra, Marg
Elandra - 6 votes: Scott, Transgirlenstein, RedPhoenix, Ryven, country, Pixi
LadySky - 1 vote: Valerian

With a tie in the voting, the town must turn to Ryven for one final answer. Who will it be, RedPhoenix, or Elandra?

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »
My final vote goes to Elandra.

Offline Elandra

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »
She was not surprised that the man she called friend and neighbor chose her as the one to be executed, who wouldn't after such a believable plea by Scott.

She did not scream, did not attempt to run, did not plea for her life, just looked at Ryven and spoke softly, "what if Scott lied, what if his pleas are to cover up his own guilt, you would be killing an innocent woman, one framed by a conniving wolf."

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »
I'm not gonna believe Scott no matter what he says... How come he points at three people saying they are wolves, when it's hardly the second night? There's something fishy about it... and Izu doesn't like fishy stuff! *shakes head* plus... Ryven's first instinct was Red... I'd rather believe this even if Ryven changed his vote.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2009, 02:21:50 PM »
But Scott had not lied. Whether or not he was actually the Seer as he claimed to be, was still up in the air, up to each person to decide for themselves. But as the town prepared to another execution, some cringing in hopes of not feeling guilty, it would prove that Scott had not lied about Elandra, at least.

They had nearly managed to get her up to the platform when she howled loudly, fur ripping through her clothing as the largest wolf any of them had ever seen stood up on two feet before them. By the sheer size of the thing, it was quite apparent that they had, indeed, discovered the Alpha. It would take much struggle from every willing hand in town, but eventually they would manage to wrestle the beast to the ground, snapping it's neck to end it's life quickly and mostly painlessly. It was still one who they had called a friend, afterall.

With some cheering and others feeling heavy hearted for their lost friend, the body was taken away to be buried and the town set themselves once again to bed, hoping that there would be no more trouble from the strange beasts.




Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Executioner
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
I'm not gonna believe Scott no matter what he says... How come he points at three people saying they are wolves, when it's hardly the second night? There's something fishy about it... and Izu doesn't like fishy stuff! *shakes head* plus... Ryven's first instinct was Red... I'd rather believe this even if Ryven changed his vote.

He pointed at 2 people.  Anything else he said was pure speculation, and as you can see now, he was right.  You're not going to believe Scott though...no matter what he says.  Very wolfish behavior.

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
Scott drinks half the bottle and stumbles drunkenly out to his letter... he pulls the pen from his coat pocket and adds Remiel to the list of wolves. Then stumbles back to his hut to finish the rest of the bottle.

*points* The third name... He pointed three people - Elandra, Lady and Remiel...
And it's not wolfish! ; ; I just don't like it when things don't go logically. Day 2 naming three people... that's not logical.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2009, 02:42:47 PM »
*points* The third name... He pointed three people - Elandra, Lady and Remiel...
And it's not wolfish! ; ; I just don't like it when things don't go logically. Day 2 naming three people... that's not logical.

I'm guessing the third was speculation since he never made it completely clear.  In his first declaration, he said that Elandra was the alpha and LadySky was in her pack.  The addition later doesn't seem to have the same certainty behind it as the first.

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »
But... he added on the list... ; ; *feels completely confused and about to cry*

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »
But... he added on the list... ; ; *feels completely confused and about to cry*

It was confusing, yes.  *pets Izu*

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2009, 02:49:46 PM »
; ;

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »
After a quiet night, the town wakes hopeful that nothing had gone wrong. It would not be so, unfortunately. The crowd had gathered around the cabin of Transgirlenstein, who seemed to have been mauled and half eaten throughout the night. It would seem that Elandra had brought a pack with her, and that they were still running rampant on the town.

Glares and whispers were exchanged through the crowd as people mourned the loss of their innocent friend. But the people wanted to know if Transgirlenstein was truly an innocent. After taking a look through her cabin, the oversized axe made of pure silver seemed to show that Transgirlenstein was indeed the executioner.

After burying the remains, the town gathers to decide on who must pay for this death.




Remaining Players
Armanda Honey
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
3 Werewolves

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »
Ryven stepped out of his bakery to find another crowd gather.  In a panicked rush, he ran to them, pushing through to see what the commotion was about.

Upon laying eyes on the mangled body of their executioner, he gritted his teeth and turned back to the crowd.

"Well then...how many more of us will die before this ends?"  He stepped further out into the street, scanning the group until he laid eyes on LadySky.

"You shall pay for this."  He said deeply before moving to tend to the body.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
Scott certainly gave us the goods on the Alpha.  I too wonder how he came up with three suspects after only two nights.  If he really is the seer, then Ladysky must be our choice. 

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2009, 10:50:00 PM »
Thank goodness people have seen some reason. Ladysky your wolfiness has not gone unnoticed.

I am somewhat puzzled as to why Scott wasn't eaten last night though. Did you get any new info?

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2009, 01:42:25 AM »
Scott smiled to himself before passing out in a drunken slumber. When he woke his first breath of clean cool morning air was a surprise... and the most wonderful breath he'd ever filled his lungs with. He himself expected his own death during the night and the fact that he was alive was a sign that someone had been indeed watching over him.

He did glance at his crystal ball during the night and seen an innocent, but was hesitant to tell everyone her identity, for it would more than likely speed the grim reaper's visit to her cottage as well.

He walked to the dead body of Elandra, and said prayers over her. He hated causing the death of such a beautiful person, but he felt some comfort knowing that he'd at least stopped the raging wolf within her.


"Have faith my friends, follow the list I made until it's end... there will only be two more for a much larger group to find."

I'm guessing the third was speculation since he never made it completely clear.  In his first declaration, he said that Elandra was the alpha and LadySky was in her pack.  The addition later doesn't seem to have the same certainty behind it as the first.


"There is no uncertainty Sheriff.... my list is true". He said before walking to the box and writing Ladysky's name.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 2]]
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2009, 01:46:27 AM »
Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 4 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2009, 10:51:48 AM »
Remiel shook his head.  "I don't know where you guys have gotten your information.  I don't know if ladysky is a werewolf or not, but I assure you that I most certainly am not.  And Izu brings up a good point -- How could Scott have known that three people are wolves after only two nights? There's something fishy here."

He paused in the act of washing Princess, who took advantage of the distraction to kick over the soap bucket.  "I suspect Marguerite.  I think she's up to no good."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:53:46 AM by Remiel »

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »
"We're getting our information from the person who was right about who the Alpha was," Val pointed out, reasonably.  "Whether Scott was right to suspect you or not remains to be seen, but I for one already had my suspicions about LadySky, so there I must agree with him."

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
Pixi approached the voting box, and looked around, as if unsure of who to trust anymore.  She knew for certain that Scott's words had been right, and that only a select few of the remaining could be trusted.  But the others?  She had no clue how to go about fining out who was the ones to be trusted, and who were the liars among the group.

Scribbling on a piece of paper, she wrote, in her normal, neat, cursive script, LadySky.  She dropped the paper into the box, after folding it into a neat little square.  Turning around, it was her intent to make her way out of their as soon as possible, until she caught sight of the one she had just accused, standing not too far away.  "I've had my suspicions about her from the start, and Scott's words have only proved what I knew in my heart to be true.  She must be the next one to go."

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2009, 12:07:32 PM »
Izu no longer knows whom to trust... So he just goes for one of the people he doesn't know all that well - country.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »
It was quite obvious to LadySky that her days were numbered. She wished for things to be different but there was nothing to be done when fate decided to "bite" you in the ass. Knowing she was required to vote for someone she chose the only one who she could think of, Scott.

"I ask that my pinkies be removed and given to Scott when you kill me." she asked sadly, going to sit by the hanging tree. She worked on her own assless chaps, which she wanted to be hung in and buried in.

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2009, 02:27:21 PM »
Looking at where the votes were heading, Teno knew that it was already decided. Scott's words had been true about Elandra, would they be true about LadySky too? He hoped for their sakes it was as he added his own vote.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2009, 03:05:38 PM »
Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 8 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott, Valerian, Pixi, Teno, Izu
Marg - 1 vote: Remiel
Scott - 1 vote: LadySky
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 03:14:48 PM by Saffron »

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
I change my vote to LadySky...

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2009, 10:50:50 PM »
Final Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 9 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott, Valerian, Pixi, Teno, Izu, Marguerite
Marg - 1 vote: Remiel
Scott - 1 vote: LadySky

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 4]]
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »
The villagers decide that on this day it will be LadySky who must lose her life in return for that of transgirlenstein's. The people gather around her, picking her up by her arms and legs to carry her to the platform that they had been using for such instances. This time it would not be long before the beast would break through the skin of the human. They had barely managed to get halfway from the center of town toward the platform when the werewolf changed, exposing herself to the world for the being she was.

With much difficulty they do eventually manage to quell the beast enough to finish what they had started. Another wolf had died that day.




Remaining Players
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
2 Werewolves

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »
((I want to keep the game moving but I don't have time for a lot of flavor text today guys. Forgive me.))

The village wakes to find everyone is still alive and well. The hungry howls of the wolves the night before give away that there are still more to be taken care of. As such, the village begins the process of lynching another.



Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
2 Werewolves

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2009, 12:22:13 AM »
Scott wakes another day and walks to the box... He writes Remiel's name on a piece of paper, folding it neatly and placing it in the box...

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »
Remiel woke up, breathing a sigh of relief. No one had been claimed by the wolves during the night.

There was still the matter of the murders of Kip and Trip, however, to account for.

"Good people of Miller's Hollow!" he announced.  "I have done some digging, and I believe that Valerian is one of the wolves.  She was one of those who did not vote for Elandra, whom we now know to be the alpha wolf."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2009, 09:22:27 AM »
I vote for Remiel.

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
I vote for Valerian

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2009, 09:52:03 AM »
Val shook her head, recognizing the desperation in Remiel's accusation.  "Allow me to point out that I did vote for LadySky -- twice -- who we also know to have been a werewolf.  I was uncertain then as to whether Scott was correct; but now I know that he is right.  Remiel is also a wolf, I am sorry to say."

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2009, 10:01:19 AM »
The previous nights when they had lynched two wolves on the recommendation of Scott, the third had to be a wolf too. He placed his vote for Remiel and looked among those gathered to see who else might have been suspicious.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
Scott has led us well.  Remiel

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2009, 03:14:28 PM »
Lynch Votes:
Remiel - 6 Votes: Scott, Ryven, Valerian, Teno, country, Pixi
Valerian - 2 Votes: Remiel, Izu

Not Voted: Marg, RedPhoenix
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:24:32 PM by Saffron »

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
Scott was right about the last vote, so I have no reason to distrust his wisdom.  I am going with... Remiel

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »
Remiel you get out of here now! Shoo! Shoo!

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
Sorry, Remiel you have a lasso with your name on it.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »
Final Lynch Votes:
Remiel - 8 Votes: Scott, Ryven, Valerian, Teno, country, Pixi, RedPhoenix, Marg
Valerian - 2 Votes: Remiel, Izu

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 4]]
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »
The lynching about to come was hardly different from the number before hand. As the final decision was made, the group of villagers gathered around Remiel to take him on his last walk. And as had been with the previous several lynchings, they wouldn't completely make it to the platform before what was once Remiel had transformed into his inner beast. Howly wildly, he put up a fight, but the villagers would eventually wrestle him into submission.

With another werewolf gone, the village looked around hopefully, the bit of faith in their hearts a bit heightened as they prayed there would be no more deaths in the small town of Millers Hollow.




Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
1 Werewolf (May be 1 more from Alpha)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 5]]
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2009, 10:00:52 PM »
Scott has indeed led us well. 

Although Izu voted against LadySky early in the game, since then, and since Scott began identifying members of the pack, he has been trying to point in other directions, or challenging Scott's information. 

Could it be that Izu was a late additional member of the pack and since then has been trying to cause misdirection?

Marguerite, I find it strange that you would apologize when choosing a wolf.  Was that an apology because you were voting against a member of your pack?  Perhaps, as Remiel was already lost, you felt compelled to follow the group, as any other action would surely raise questions?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 11:04:06 PM by country »

Offline Scott

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 5]]
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2009, 01:13:22 AM »
Scott walks through the center of town, past the box that has sealed so many fates, past the gallows and pit where so many have died.... he sits down with his thoughts, and sings in his best Beyonce voice.

If I were a wolf even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted
And go to eat muffins with the guys

And chase after girls
I'd kick it with other wolves
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me

"stick up for me" he thought... remembering all the things that had happened in the last few days... he took a sharp stick and wrote in the dirt Izu's name... and below it wrote Ryven's. He picked up stones, and encircled the names so they would not blow away. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:14:54 AM by Scott »

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 5]]
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2009, 07:59:07 AM »
Scott wouldn't make it back to his home that night. It would seem the remaining beasts were still a little unimpressed with the fact that he had brought so many of their pack members death. The Seer would not manage to take another of them, if he were dead, at least those would be the thoughts of the remaining wolves.

Scott would be found still in front of his most recent accusation, blood littering the ground around him and showing the way that the beasts had torn into him. The small crystal ball still clenched in his hand was the proof that he was who he had claimed to be.

The town would wake to this unpleasant sight, knowing they were one less than they had been. It was a sad morning for the town, but it would not stop their routine of accusations.




Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
1 Werewolf (May be 1 more from Alpha)

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2009, 08:37:49 AM »
Teno woke that morning and walked over to where Scott lived, hoping to find out from him who else may be a wolf. How he found the seer was not how he expected, nor wanted and as he looked at the new list on the ground, he exclaimed "The seer has marked our Sheriff as a wolf?! This is too dangerous a place to live in if Ryven, our sheriff is also one of the wolves that has plagued us!"

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2009, 08:53:06 AM »
"REALLY?!  REALLY?!?!?!"

The sheriff looked at the name...his name, scrolled in the dirt like some harsh slap in the face.

"Exactly how would I be a wolf?  I've voted for every wolf he's marked so far!  I even had my suspicions of Izu.  I EVEN MESSAGED THE SEER TO TRY AND KEEP HIM ALIVE, BUT HE NEVER SEEMED TO ANSWER ME!"

The baker was livid.  He was furious.  He felt betrayed.

"YOU KNOW WHY NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT?!  IT WAS BECAUSE I GUARDED THE SEER!  That's right...I'm the guardian.  I knew they would go for Scott, and they did.  There is no other explanation since the healer is already dead.  It's a shame I couldn't guard him two nights in a row, but now that he's called me out falsley, I'm not sure I would have wanted to."

He storms back to his bakery, locking himself inside to brood but not before putting in his vote for Izu.

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2009, 10:20:15 AM »
Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
Then why did the seer put your name on the list? If I'm a wolf then so are you. I vote for Ryven

He falls on the ground laughing.

"Now?  Now?!  Now you suddenly believe Scott?  You do quite a lot of flip flopping with your voting.  I don't know why Scott thought I was a wolf.  It makes absolutely no sense.  I clearly couldn't have been bitten given that I guarded him the night before, but you're not going to believe that, are you?  Of course not.  You'll just vote against me to save your own furry hide."

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »
No. I'm just proving a point that if I'm a werewolf then so are you in Scott's last opinion.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »
Well, whatever.  There's nothing I can do about it now except let my actions speak for themselves.

Offline Valerian

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #179 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
"Please, everyone try to stay calm," Val said, clearly surprised to see Ryven's name scrawled next to Izu's.  "We must focus on one thing at a time if we don't want the wolves to win.  Izu was the only one to vote with Remiel, who we know was a wolf.  Scott told me himself earlier that he thought Ryven was the Guardian, and I can't imagine what changed his mind about that... but we can worry about that later, when those we know are werewolves are gone."

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #180 on: November 24, 2009, 03:17:25 PM »
I'm sorry, Izu, but I refuse to believe that Ryven is capable of the maliciousness that you speak of.  Could it be that you're trying to hide your own actions?

Online Izu

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2009, 03:21:37 PM »
; ; So he is not capable, but I am?

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »
Ryven has followed the lead provided by Scott and he has been one of the first to place his vote.  As well, in his role as sheriff, he cast the deciding vote.  I also believe that Ryven protected Scott on one night; well at least someone did and no-one else is stepping forward to take the credit.

These actions may have been a cover to ensure that he was not associated with the wolves and he may have been prepared to sacrifice a couple of wolves to maintain his cover just as I believe Marguerite did in the last round. 

My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »
My suspicions lie with Izu and Marguerite.  Could it be that the third member of the pack is Teno given that he so quickly pointed the finger?

And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »
Lynch Votes
Izu - 4 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg

Not voted: RedPhoenix
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:43:27 PM by Saffron »

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »
Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »
Hey, I noticed Scott was right with his choices as Seer and I believe Elandra was fine until she was really the Alpha. I think Ryven may be one of the wolves and maybe he was bitten by Remiel.

Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
Except only the alpha can bite people to turn them into werewolves.  If Remiel was biting me, it'd be because he wanted me for dinner.

Mmm, I wonder if he went for the meaty part.

-Ponders and eyes Ryven's bottom-

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
RedPhoenix waves goodbye to Izu/

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #189 on: November 24, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
Final Lynch Votes
Izu - 5 votes: Ryven, Valerian, Pixi, country, RedPhoenix
Ryven - 3 votes: Teno, Izu, Marg

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #190 on: November 24, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »
The lynch of the day would be hardly different from those before it. The villagers would gather around Izu, who would soon after break out into the werewolf that he was. The village was growing tired of the routine, and retired to their beds quickly, hoping that Izu would be the last of the beasts.



Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #191 on: November 25, 2009, 01:19:54 AM »
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts?

Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

 

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2009, 11:51:06 AM »
Teno, Teno, Teno.  Such wise words, but words that beg the question of why you didn't follow the advice of the seer rather than lining up with the wolves.  Since the attempt to eliminate Red it would seem that you and Marg have been shoulder to shoulder with those dearly departed furry mates with claws and fangs.

While Ryven was mentioned by Scott, I read that more as speculation than confirmation, and Izu had been his choice for a while.  Ryven can play this game so well, he could probably confuse his own mother about his role, but all his actions seem to support the village.  And, God but he makes good muffins!

Now, I wonder if I will get a chance to do some work on the forge tonight?  I dearly want to make some special clamps that I feel sure Marg could put to good use.  How well will the village be protected tonight?  Sleep well!

In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »
In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most. Now, I've come to trust them, even voting straight off for those he chose. Might I add that it was only the first night after Scott made his visions known that I did not vote alongside for that very reason. That, and i felt it suspicious that the seer would find three wolves in two nights. And only that I was the one to discover him is the reason you point your finger at me. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Hold still, I need to measure your neck for a noose.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 6]]
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2009, 06:07:25 AM »
Unfortunately the town's hopes for a peaceful night would not come true. Upon waking in the morning they would find the body of Valerian dragged the church high upon a hill back to her home. Her body lay half in the doorway, the path all the way from the church to her home littered with the blood of the Priestess. The village had unfortunately lost one very innocent woman that night.

They would take their time to give the beloved Priestess a final resting place before returning to town, where the cycle would start again.




Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
I will craft a very eloquent memorial for our priestess, one fitting for her trade.  Rest well dear one.  Some, amongst us, will miss you.

In fact, i didn't like the idea of trusting a drunkard, but as his words seemed to bear more truth than most.

Through the annals of time some of the most noted of seers have been known to use substances.  It would seem that Scott's worked extremely well.  Now Teno, shall we try out Red's measurements?

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »
Teno mourned the loss of their priestess, even more so when Country turned his voice on him. "So now you decide to disagree with the words of the seer and attack me? I see you discovered who the priestess was and with her unable to prove my innocence I am to be killed next?" He turned to the dwindling crowd of villagers that normally gathered at this time and spoke to them, "Do you wish this wolf to feed again, or do you intend that another innocent life should suffer?"

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »
Teno you've gotten by on luck and opportunism. Your days of howling are over.

You don't think you're both being too quick to cast your suspicions at me? I tell you now, I had nothing to do with this. I believe Country is who you should be hanging up, not myself. Unless you both are in this together as I've noticed for quite some time.

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 6]]
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »
And you seem so quick to dispute the last words of the seer, who might I add has been right on all counts? Is there something that you aren't telling us?

Just as you proclaim your new found belief in the wisdom of our seer, you change direction once again, and with no supporting argument to justify your accusations.  How are others to believe your charges?  You have no doubt noted that the only innocent blood spilled of late has been the result of the work of the wolves, not the villagers.

Teno do I glimpse a morsel of our priestess flesh caught in your fangs?  Did you dine well at your last meal?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:05:52 PM by country »

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
-Puts in her vote for Ryven-

[Everyone have a good thanksgiving]

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »
I vote for Teno.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2009, 02:17:03 AM »
Lynch Votes:
Teno - 3 votes: country, RedPhoenix, Ryven
country - 1 vote: Teno
Ryven - 1 vote: Marg

Not voted: Pixi

Online Pixilicious

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2009, 08:16:30 AM »
Teno.

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »
"Well, I hope you remember who was always wanting me dead when you string me up. Country and RedPhoenix have been trying to kill me ever since I voted for them both on previous nights and it's only because of the Seer's suspiciously timed statment that you all let Red off the hook. You will find later you got the wrong person."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 7]]
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »
Things would be different for the lynch, this time. Teno put up a fight, but he was no beast. He would not transform like the many before him had, his peasant body simply hanging lifeless in the noose. It was an unfortunate mistake, and with despair in their eyes the remaining villagers headed to their homes, hoping again that the curse was ended.



Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 

Remaining Roles:
3 Peasants
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 7]]
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »
-Shakes head for Teno was just an innocent-

This is on the hands of Ryven for Scott wrote his name in the sand before he died. Teno was a peasant and not a wolf, you fiends.

-Grabs a bottle of Jack and heads into the hut-

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 7]]
« Reply #207 on: November 27, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »
*Laughs softly*

You seem to forget that there is a halfbreed among the bunch, and given his voting record, I'm willing to bet, Teno was that halfbreed.  It doesn't matter now though.  The wolves are outnumbered.  Even if I get eaten or lynched, the rest of the innocents will know who to go after.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 7]]
« Reply #208 on: November 27, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »
-Eyes Ryven and chuckles-

Who says the halfbreed is not you though do not fret darling Ryven, the rest of the story will come to light tonight. I do say to watch yourself tonight Ryven and bring your animals inside.

-Winks and closes the door on her hut-

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Night 7]]
« Reply #209 on: November 27, 2009, 03:35:49 PM »
((Short night since some people have been complaining about the times when things are happening.))

The village would wake in the morning, another bad night. It would be Pixilicious who would not wake on that morning. The poor peasant girl had been mauled through the night, apparently another meal for the werewolves. There couldn't be many left, that was forsure. The village would have to continue doing what they had done on so many days before. Vote. Hope that it would be the last of the wolves if they managed to off one of the beasts.



Remaining Players:
country
Marguerite
RedPhoenix
Ryven 

Remaining Roles:
2 Peasants
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
0 Werewolves (May be 1 from Alpha)

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #210 on: November 27, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »
I vote for Marg.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
I vote my Ryven.

-Stretches and watches the crowd, licking her lips-

Offline country

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2009, 06:58:13 PM »
Marg

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »
Oh god I can't take the pressure :<

Offline RedPhoenix

Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
Gonna go with Marg

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Enigma ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ Off on an adventure, but can't wait to see you again soon. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Can't you see that the rules are up to me? ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Day 8]]
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
Before the villagers could even make their way over to Marguerite, she had transformed into the werewolf inside and started running. And she would run right out of town, the villagers giving up as she was much faster than they. So would end the plague of wolves upon the town of Miller's Hollow, the last one left to find another town to curse with their presence.

The villagers win!

Player Roles
Armanda Honey - Peasant
country - Peasant
Elandra - Alpha
Izu - Wolf
Kip - Healer
Marguerite - Wolf
Pixilicious - Peasant
RedPhoenix - Peasant
Remiel - Wolf
Ryven - Guardian
Scott - Seer
Shadowstrike2 - Peasant
Teno - Halfbreed
Transgirlenstein - Executioner
Valerian – Priest

Rundown of Events
Day 1
Ryven, the guardian, is elected sheriff.

Night 1
Marg, Izu, Remiel, Elandra, and Teno, the wolves attempt to eat Kip.
Kip, the healer, heals himself.
Ryven, the guardian, guards himself.
Scott, the seer, scries on Elandra, the Alpha.

Day 2
Shadowstrike2, a peasant, is lynched.

Night 2
Elandra, the alpha, bites LadySky, a peasant.
Scott, the seer, scries on LadySky, a werewolf.
Ryven, guards Pixilicious, a peasant.
The wolves eat Kip, the Healer.

Day 3
The villages has a tie between RedPhoenix and Elandra
The Sheriff Ryven votes Elandra to be lynched
Elandra, the Alpha, is lynched.

Night 3
The wolves munch on Transgirlenstein, the executioner.
Ryven guards himself.
Scott scries on Valerian, the Priestess.

Day 4
The village lynches LadySky, a werewolf.

Night 4
Ryven guards Scott.
Scott scries country, a peasant.
The werewolves fail to eat Scott.

Day 5
The village lynches Remiel, a werewolf.

Night 5
Ryven Guards himself.
The werewolves eat Scott, the Seer.

Day 6
The village lynches Izu, a werewolf.

Night 6
Ryven guards country, a peasant.
The wolves eat Valerian, the Priestess.

Day 7
The village lynches Teno, the Halfbreed.

Night 7
The wolf eats Pixi.
Ryven guards himself.

Day 8
The village lynches Marg, the last of the wolves