News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wanted: Adventure! [ MUL / UN ]

Started by Hemingway, October 31, 2009, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Having no active search thread feels wrong, as you never know when that certain someone happens by that space that could've been yours! So, to fill that void, here's my latest search!

Fantasy is the order of the day. Specifics will be listed below, and may update as new ideas leap into my mind, but generally speaking, what I'm looking for is adventure - sexual and otherwise. Forget intrigue and power games, this is all about treasure hunting in ancient ruins, narrowly escaping elaborate traps, fending off terrible monsters - and all the rewards it brings. A light-hearted thrill-ride for the sake of it.

So, for the ideas I promised, here are a few odd pairings that could work, or at least provide you with something from which to pick and choose.

Apprentice Wizard x Apprentice Wizard: A young pair sent to search for ancient treasure - possibly a wild goose chase - having to work together to overcome supernatural danger.

Thief x Thief: Two thieves competing against each other - and numerous ancient traps - in an exhilarating race of wits, charm and skill.

Dethroned Queen/King x Adventurer: A dethroned monarch is thrown into an ancient dungeon to die, only to find a life of adventure is far more rewarding than one of politics.

Virtually any other pairing is possible, as long as it's entertaining, so feel free to suggest others. Settings are also open to discussion - whether you prefer traditional medieval fantasy, or steampunk, I'm open to it.

All of the pairings above can be either M/F or F/F. I'd be particularly interested in playing a female character to someone else's male character, as this is something I have very little experience in. I would prefer females only, however, as playing a female character to the male character of a male roleplayer would be seriously pushing the limits of what is comfortable to me.

There you have it. Now you have no excuse not to contact me.