You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:50:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How about Shadowrun?  (Read 4249 times)

Offline JustyW

• Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: How about Shadowrun?
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2005, 09:44:21 PM »
Still have more to do with character, but so far ...

Human female, decker... haven't chosen a name yet... or physical description... chose skills and attributes... will try and have her done by Saturday or Sunday evening.

justy

Offline Amberghylles

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2005, 10:23:40 PM »
Mechanics changes such as intitive going in passes (nobody gets a second action till everyone's had their first..) and the skills were divided up (as Hunter mentioned)  But as far as the concept, that's the same.  And I'll be happy to help you with the numbers.

Offline Lancis

« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2005, 01:03:38 AM »
i'd play a Troll Merc if openings still exsist :)

Lancis

Offline Amberghylles

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2005, 01:14:41 AM »
It'll be Saturday or Sunday before I have a chance to really sit down and start putting things together myself. 

So no rush, we'll start the game when we're ready.

Offline Bayushi

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2005, 10:26:31 AM »
HiHi!! ^^

I used to play Shadow Run a long while ago, and barely remember it. What I do remember is that I LOVED the game, mostly because the GM was wonderful.

I would like to play, but I do not remember how to play the game appropriately. I do know that I would like to play the class that is a Rogue-like character class. I think it was called a "Face" or something like it.

-Akiko ^^

Offline Amberghylles

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2005, 09:53:51 PM »
The game is under Play by Post - Heavy. 

Let me toss out a question concerning the style.  I was thinking of running this more or less like a regular table top game (IE, there's a party more or less following a single plotline)  However, given the nature of this medium, and the large turnout of interested players, I'm thinking of running it a bit more open ended (With several different scenes going on not nessicarily related to each other)

Thoughts? Comments?   Suggestions?