You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:42:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just want to write a crazy story. EXCITEMENT! ACTION!  (Read 390 times)

Offline GrinningHoundTopic starter

Just want to write a crazy story. EXCITEMENT! ACTION!
« on: October 30, 2009, 05:39:15 AM »
I just want to write.  I need some people who can go with the flow.  We aren't necessarily writing one character, we are cooperating on writing a story.

I'm thinking a modern setting, but super science and magic and all sorts of crazy stuff exists, like in comics.

Our characters are basically adventurers, secret agents, modern day career wizards, whatever.  We do odd jobs for money, the plot of many great episodic shows.  Our characters all of course have a past and goals and stuff that they will pursue, and we will slowly put together an overall plot.

Anyone in?

Offline Kate

Re: Just want to write a crazy story. EXCITEMENT! ACTION!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »
what theme ? LC Exotic ?

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »
sounds interesting, would you mind if my character was a power ranger of my own design? If not than I can come up with something else.

Offline Cassiopeia

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
This does sound cool!  Any ideas as to an eventual adversary?  I kinda had an idea that since we're secret agents/doing odd jobs for money, perhaps our more steady employer seems like a good guy but then ... well it turns a bit into Alias Season 1, if you catch my drift!  I'd LOVE to do something kick-ass and comic book-esque!

Offline GrinningHoundTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:32:06 AM »
I don't think there is going to be one adversary.  There may be a couple big issues going on at different times.

Describe your power ranger some more.

I haven't decided what I want to play yet, but I have an idea.