Aggressive Males Wanted for Quick-Moving NC Scene

Started by sinera, October 29, 2009, 10:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

Ok, so I posted a bit back about wanting to do a group rape scene.. We started... two weeks later we haven't gotten to the good stuff...

So now I want to start another and have it be MUCH quicker moving. MALE CHARACTERS ONLY.

I'm also willing to set up one or two 1/1 scenes, PM me if you want to.

My other RP is about campers who get raped by a group (kinda organized). I'm open to suggestions on this one.

(Sorry if this seems a bit disorganized, I'm still trying to figure out what I want ;) )
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

PhantomPistoleer

LOL!  I hope that your other players don't take offense!  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

sinera

They are more than welcome to join this one as well :) I just want it to be clear that I want it to move MUCH quicker.
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Wolfy

I could try. o3o Be something new..but that isn't necessarily a bad thing..

Doomsday

If we're ditching the camping scene I'd like to hop on. Though you might want to limit the amount of guys that hop in too, I think our problem was that we just had too many people :o

RedEve

Quote from: sinderella on October 29, 2009, 10:42:35 PM
My other RP is about campers who get raped by a group (kinda organized). I'm open to suggestions on this one.

Would you take on other women for this one?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Diablo

I might join if you still need males for this rp  ::)

sinera

Sorry RedEve. Not interested in making this an orgy; I was thinking 1 female, 3-4 males. I'd like to set it up that the guys know one another/have planned it somehow, which will take some coordination on the part of the guys.

sinera

I guess I should qualify: I do not have any intention of halting Hunt, Fish, Camp, Rape!  but I'm craving a quickie as well. I think HFCR is looking really interesting and look forward to seeing where it's going :)

I'm still looking for a good fit in RP partners - please, if you're interested check my previous posts and see if our writing styles will fit well together. I'm a bit of a spelling/grammar/punctuation nazi, I suppose. If I have to interpret what you're writing, it's not nearly as enjoyable for me. (Sorry, but at least I say so, instead of letting a thread die because I lose interest)

Dark Angel 69

“Many of us are more capable than some of us; But, None of us is more capable than all of us”