News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kitty's one x one [EX or not] request.

Started by Lust, October 28, 2009, 06:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lust

Well Hello,
    I am Kitty.
    I'm a pretty easy flowing gal when it comes to role playing but at the same time I can be annoyingly strict.
    Hopefully, You will not get too scared of me.

Kitty's Basic guidelines.

• Be at least semi-literate to literate:

• Paragraphs: 2-3 minimum is always nice per post.

• Exceptions: One liners during conversations between our characters, typically our mains, is quite all right. You get brain dead or writer's block just tell me and I won't be as mad, I'll try my best to help you.

• Plot: If I set a basic plot, feel free to twist whatever I give you and contribute to the plot as much as possible. I don't often enjoy role playing by my base on plots alone. It gets quite boring after a while.

• Characters: I will state my main characters clearly. Unless I give you permission to play as them I like them to stay under my will. Sub-characters and other random characters are to be used by both parties to help the plot or story move forward.

• Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation: I expect this to be fairly good. As though I am reading a book. If there is something missing every now and then I will not be bothered. But clipped off sentences does not quench my thirst in role plays.

Notes:

• Kitty is willing to try a male character for a few rps, maybe one or two~
    • She enjoys Romance and plot in a story while mingling in other explicate scenes in later, if it calls for that.
    • She typically only play contemporary fantasy similar to Harry Potter. A.I. They live in our world but it's twisted with slight fantasy like faeries, vampires, witches, etc.
    • She does not play a Dominate main, she only submits under the sheets.
    • She enjoys long lasting role plays and not short stubby ones.
    • Talking in OOC is typically a must for her to keep up with things.
    • Sometimes she types too much....Like now :3
    • She likes when others give her their ideas or own plot lines!
    • The girls in the plots are to be my main character. Anyone else mentioned in the plot can be my partners and they have full control. Please, Understand that.
    • Have any questions? Feel free to ask!

Kitty's Ideas.

Forsaken:

Something very terrible has happened and Juliana can't figure out what it is. She's become exactly what she had always feared: alone, abandoned, stranded, forsaken, ignored, nonexistence.
    Is she dead? A ghost or shade? Or is this her purgatory?
    Uncertain as she is, she still walks among them: people, humans, living breathing bodies.But something has been calling her since she had awoken from her slumber in the middle of the street. Something stalking her and trying to lure it into it's Forgotten world. A mirror, a simple glowing pearl mirror has seemed to be everywhere she turns as she looks for answers. And though she runs from it, she knows it's compelling song won't stop till she tries to step through the reflecting glass. But she knows whats on the other side waiting for her..Someone she doesn't remember but who has been waiting since the dawn of time for her to return. Someone who knows everything about her inside and out and has stopped at nothing to tract her down and call her to him and his alluring realm of fantasy.
    But what she doesn't know might kill her.

Dreams: -Taken-

She's tried everything to ignore her nightmares. From talking to a counselor to being submitted to a psych ward permanently. Anything to help them stop. But she knows better. She knows the psych ward won't protect her from her dreams. She knows what's coming, knows the end is here and she might be the sole reason for it. She's seen what this figure wants: destruction, chaos, unlimited power, bodies filling the streets, and the earth bleeding. Yet no one believes her as she tries to plead with them that she's foretelling the world's future. Even though it's only a possibility. There has to be a way to stop whats coming for them, wanting to turn humans into it's slaves and find her. Why her? There has to be a reason that it's coming for her and she knows it deep inside. Still everyone repeats the same thing, "Take your medication and they'll all go away.." Apparently getting submitted to a psych ward was the wrong choice...when the ones giving you the pills are the ones on this devil's side, forcing you to view more than you want.

The reason behind the music:  -Taken-

The violin can become anything it wants to be. From sweet music to a lugubrious arrangement of tunes.  With the beholder as it's own instrument, only requesting or helping do what it already knows. It's always normal to get lost in the music, become mixed with it as you do so. Envision things in your head that the music could possibly be playing out to...
    As she rose the bow to strike down roughly on the strings to make an eerie note, something happened that had only occurred in her slumber late at night in the safety of her bed. The notes floated off the violin echoing what she had already played. Yuita watched with a gapped mouth as the audience blurred around her. She let go of the bow trying to move the violin away to her lap. But it refused and she let go of it. The bow moved on it's own, playing a sickening song to her as the violin floated in the air as though someone else was holding it. She held onto her chair as the room twirled around her blindingly, she couldn't move, to dizzy to do anything but stare at the floating violin. Suddenly the bow stopped and the violin hovered high in the air, towering over her like a child. The room stopped blurring around her, leaving her in the pitch darkness. But the only things visible were the bow of the violin, the violin itself, and herself. A laugh emitted from the darkness in front of her, hair prickling on the back of her neck as her tan skin became a dead pale. She stared at the violin as eyes of a predator, in the shape of a human's, opened. Glowing red with desire as it stared directly at her. Terror struck Yuita, she screamed, but nothing came out. And the eyes twinkled in pure delight.
    "The nightmare has only begun darrrrling." A deep menacing voice called out.

The secrete:

What if every day of your life was a lie? An irreversible lie? Or at least you think it is…
    This would be the regular life of Izlal, a 17 year old medieval dame duke. No one knows her parents and her own dirty little secret. But someone is starting to ketch on. Apparently binding her breasts, breaking her hips to make them less wide and more proportional isn’t enough for this person to find out that she’s really a woman.
    Izlal is lost and confused, in a world that hates her but loves her. Izlal is loved for being on the kingdom’s best blood thirsty killers. A knight that never turns down a good duel to the death no matter how close it gets to unraveling all her secretes. Then there is the other side of Izlal. The side that’s a woman and wants to flourish, to be a mother to be loved like the person she truly is. But is trapped and bound to be her father’s only ‘son’ in the family and to carry out the family name without getting married. Yet, some of the prince’s knights seem to be paying closer attention to her as war’s approaching and she’s spending more time practicing for battle. There’s even rumor the young king-to-be, a man a little elder than her, had denied to accept his arranged marriage and has found a new woman more suitable for him…
    But maybe Izlal shouldn’t think too much of that. Since fantasies never come true…Or do they?

-More to be added![/list]

[tr]
    [td]
    Lust’s Forum RT Updated 4/24/2022
    O/O thread updated 4/19/2022
    Lust's Discord RT updated 3/24/2022[/td][td]Elipia, a work in progress. updated 4/20/2022
    Discord; Lagertha#5562[/td][td] [/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

sullivanthedreadlord

I read through what you posted and I have to say I am very intrigued and would like to know more. I read over your rules and they are reasonable to go by. I can work with in the rules that you have given the only thing is I will have to double check my grammar before I post.
    I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Lust

Sounds complete fine with me, and don't worry. If I get too lazy, I have bad grammar too. It just bothers me when I can't understand anything being said.
    Anyways.
    If you have any ideas feel free to PM away >:3

[tr]
    [td]
    Lust's Discord RT updated 3/24/2022[/td][td]Elipia, a work in progress. updated 4/20/2022
    [/tr]
    [/table]

sullivanthedreadlord

How do you want to start it? Do you want me to start or do you want to get it started?
    I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Lust

[tr]
    [td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Diablo

Kitty you seems to me scary but will ask you anyway! ::)

Where you can see your main characters?

Lust

They are the females stated in the plots...
    If you mean pictures.
    I don't use pictures I use descriptions x3

[tr]
    [td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Diablo

Well i want to rp with you but for some reason i don't like any of those plots so you cme with something new for me would be great!Only if you want rp with of course.

Lust

All right....well, what type of pairing would you like to do?

[tr]
    [td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Lust

Bumping for a new request of new rp partners~

[tr]
    [td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]