You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:10:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ReiQ-inspired One-shots! (Open to Male Players)  (Read 7161 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

ReiQ-inspired One-shots! (Open to Male Players)
« on: October 26, 2009, 03:51:19 AM »
Hello, all. Recently, I've been browsing through ReiQ's artworks, and I've found them *very* evocative- And hot. As such, I've thought up several possible RPs based around each picture- These are largely one-shots, with a brief, immediate setting, but also with the possibility to be developed into long-term RPs. I'll be updating this as the mood strikes me, but first...

Here are three to start off; Some of the artwork isn't safe for work, and I'm open to discussion on the plots/setting. Most of these have a strong NC/Corruption twist to them, too, as reflects my...personal inclinations. ^_^

Sailor Moon: Into the Arms of Darkness

When you're touched by magic, reality is an option, not the truth; Once you've reached those heights, it's hard to come down again...Especially if you're one of the Senshi. How could *any* mortal man ever hope to satisfy your- Womanly desires? Of course, that means that you'll have to take pleasure where you can find it- In the arms of monsters...

The idea is, one of the senshi- I'm not *too* familiar with anything beyond the character designs- is lured into the arms of monsters, or powerful demons, for sex...Maybe rape, at first, but it keeps her coming back. ^_^ It could be as simple as a powerful demon wanting a consort, or as odd as a tentacle monster...I'm not looking for bishoneny characters, but hot monster sex. I'm guessing it's not *love* at first, but mutual lust on both sides...

Alternatively, this could be a magical girl story along this theme, too. ^_^

http://www.leeroo.com/images/446_1233970752807.jpg  (NOT REMOTELY SAFE FOR WORK)

http://www.leeroo.com/images/219_90041_Sailor_mercury_clean_JG_.jpg (Same here)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/a876e846db.jpg (Oh boy, neither is this. But the demons should give some idea what I'm looking for. ^_^)

VR Beta-Tester:

A woman logs into a brand-new MMORPG, one being beta-tested...Only to find that there's *lots* of things not programmed in...Hence encounters with monsters, or perverted program design...Until she finds out that she *likes* it, and ends up logging back in. ^_^

Exactly what's going on could be up to the question; She could be an unintentional 'guinea pig', something could be *seriously* wrong with the program, or 'bad guys' might be actively trying to interfere with it...Either to turn her into an addict, or to test out something as sinister as the 'virtual pregnancy' system- Or extra features that have just been programmed in!

Inspiration:

The Need For Speed (or Race It Like You Stole It):

In the future, where intergalactic racing is *serious* business, would-be racers attempt to finish their own craft, compete, and *win*. Of course, there's corruption everywhere- And the fact that they're *hot* only gives lecherous men (And aliens) the urge to exact another form of payment from them...

So yep, a female racer descending into a sexy, sleazy world of corruption- In between races with *extremely* fast cars. Not to mention it's going to be *difficult* to work her way up the League...

Of course, exactly what kind of League, and her goal, is up to discussion. She could be an undercover officer, seeking to unearth corruption in the league. She could just be a 'bad girl' opportunist, out to get as much as she can *while* she can...Also, it doesn't just have to be hovercars- A mecha combat league would be excellent, too. I'm thinking races would be absolute spectacles, something from, say, Speed Racer...

Inspiration:

FFX: Lulu's Subquest!
(WANTING)

Just another day in Spira.

Far above, in the blue sky, birds- And terrible razor-winged harpies- soared through the clouds, a bewildering array of native fauna crawled, growled or spat flames...And somewhere else, far, far away, a titanic, invincible behemoth set about on its task of destroying the entire world.

But *that* happened every generation, after all; So hey, no pressure.

Currently, the only hope for the salvation of two worlds was...Dodging lightning bolts on the Thunder Plains? After that, he'd get round to chasing those damn blue butterflies in the depths of the Macalania Wood...And then there were those chocobos to breed-

When asked exactly *when* he was going to work on the whole 'Destroying Sin, and saving the world for good' thing, the party's nominal leader answered, quote, "Eventually." unquote, and went right back to playing a particularly brutal variant of underwater football.

Curiously, by-and-large, the people shrugged and went on with their daily lives. While Spira might be, as stated by a recently re-killed madman, "A sad land, trapped...In a *spiral*. Of DEATH!" the god-spawned abomination and potential ender of the world certainly wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon...

(Basically, what *was* the party up to in between the huge free-roam between Yunalesca and the final battle against Sin? What do all those people *do* when they're not in your party? This is, basically, Lulu's solo adventure, as she strives to get her ultimate weapon...And maybe have some fun along the way. As she's already a femme fatale, well...Yes, I realise that this might be a bit different from canon. Her eventual fate is canon, though, is arguably worse than death, in my opinion. ^_^)

Inspiration:

http://www.myimghost.com/viewer.php?file=g9sdr88028jv7t3whxt.jpg]

Space Channel 5: Ulala's Undercover

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Channel_5

In everrrry network, especially in a field as large as a world-spanning news network, there's *always* competition. When a rival network emerges as rival to Ulala's beloved Space Channel 5, it's up to her go 'undercover'- Literally, considering the horny men *and* aliens all-too-eager to get their hands on her...In search of her next big scoop!

What *dark* secret lurks at the heart of the conspiracy- Or not? Will she *ever* make it back to her own channel- Especially once she's *intimately* involved with it's rival?

http://www.myimghost.com/viewer.php?file=p6rvudfwhrraytqz6orz.jpg

Gurren Lagann: Another Story (WANTING)

What *would* have happened if Yoko Ritona never met the main cast- Or if the Lagann had never reached Simon's hands? It's a story of survival in a post-apocalyptic land...And the cities are no better. ^_^

Basically, a psuedo-RP following Yoko's journey across the wastelands- A day-to-day romp with plenty of mutated beasts, men, *and* beastmen wanting to take advantage of her...(Picture Pending. ^_^)

http://thedoi.net/post/view/18426

Got Milk? (Non-Reiq, but couldn't resist!)

When an up-and-coming idol singer (Or an innocent schoolgirl, if you'd prefer) is offered a simply *ridiculous* amount of money to pose for a series of private photoshoots, to sponsor a product- How can she say no? Of course, the intentions of the studio is a *lot* more sinister than she might have expected...

Another corruption/NC RP, as they oh-so-*slowly* get the girl into the mood...^_^

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:30:18 PM by iridum248 »

Offline Kayn

Re: ReiQ-inspired One-shots! (Open to Male Players)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 04:00:19 AM »
These look like fun! I would love to get involved in one of these, especially the Sailor Moon RP. The Reiq Picks are just fantastic!  ::)

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:35:08 AM »
Still seeking players, gentlemen.

Update: Added Lulu's Subquest.

Online ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • There cannot be another Fall.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 05:46:22 AM »
Well, I suppose I need to get the old Magical Girl writing skills in place again...sort of.  I'd be interested in the Sailor Moon games (though it's been forever since I watched it), especially if I can have fun with Mercury or Venus...   ;D

Offline Kayn

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 06:39:34 AM »
You know what? Taking another look, the Beta Tester RP sounds fun. Something mind control methinks...*Has dirty thoughts.* Here if you need me!

Offline DarklingAlice

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:47:43 AM »
I adore corruption and would love to play either Sailor Moon: Into the Arms of Darkness
or VR Beta-Tester, with perhaps a slight preference for the latter. If you are still looking for a partner for either of those games, shoot me a PM.

Offline Zylvyn

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
I'd be interested in doing any of these.  I remember happening across ReiQ's work a while ago, and finding it to be completely stellar.

Toss me a PM and let me know if you have any openings left, I'd love the chance to at least see if we could flesh out a scenario.

Offline Sand of gaara

• Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 12:08:19 PM »
I would like to try "The Need For Speed (or Race It Like You Stole It)" Plot with you I would like to discuss a few things first.

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• If I had known things would turn out this way, I might have stayed up a little later, talked a little longer, and hugged you a little tighter. How foolish of me to think that we would last...to think that I wouldn't have regrets.
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »
Are any of these available?

Online Rachubka

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 12:01:16 AM »
Hmmm... weren't looking to make any a group (a small one, mind you), were you? I can see the potential but if you'd rather not, I won't bother either of us!

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 05:50:35 AM »
Update: Currently, the Sailor Moon and VR-tester games are closed. Looking for those interested in 'Drive It Like You Stole It' and 'Lulu's Subquest'. ^_^

Offline RedEve

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 07:38:25 AM »
Hmmm... weren't looking to make any a group (a small one, mind you), were you? I can see the potential but if you'd rather not, I won't bother either of us!

+1

I'd love a slice of any of the available games, really.

Offline rahatngt

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »
"Race it like you stole it", seems very interesting.

Online TheVillain

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »
"Race It" has potential. Is it an all female league? Or what about other leagues?

Offline Tonalberry

• Hey There Little Red Riding Hood, You sure Are Looking Good
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Patron Saint of Lazy Bastards
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
Lulu's Sexy Funtime Adventure...errr....I mean Subquest, sounds like it could be fun.  It's been years since I've played FFX, so I'd need a bit of a refresher, but I think I could get into it.

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 10:26:55 AM »
Added a 'Space Channel 5' RP. Have absolutely no knowledge of the setting, but the picture speaks for itself. ^_^

Offline rahatngt

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »
Raises hand for Space channel 5..

You keep them coming don't you :)

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 04:52:49 PM »
As an aside, I never understood how to play Space Channel 5 on the Dreamcast.

Offline Lythe

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »
Sent a PM re: Need for Speed...
Good luck in your searches!

Online Doomsday

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2009, 09:19:33 PM »
I just checked out several of the ReiQ galleries and they're damned good. Leaning towards Lulu!

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »
Bumping these- Particularly interested in 'Virtual Reality Beta-Tester' and 'Race it Like You Stole It.'

Online bigwad73

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 09:28:24 PM »
Are the racers racing spaceships, or ground vehicles?  Either way sounds interesting, but I just wondered.

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 04:42:22 AM »
Hmmm. I was thinking more futuristic ground vehicles, along the lines of F-Zero- But they could as easily be mecha pilots, and 'racing' synonymous with spaceships. Either one is fine, to me.

Online bigwad73

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 05:14:14 AM »
No no, fast ground cars are fine.  I could see them being fueled either by small fusion plants that run electrical motors in the wheels, or some sort of exotic internal combustion engine.  PM-ing you...

Offline RedEve

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 05:42:19 AM »
*raises hand*

I'm willing to give Race it like you stole it another crack, if you're up for it. :)