You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 05:30:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Needing cruel DOM for M/M  (Read 302 times)

Offline NekoBoy89Topic starter

Needing cruel DOM for M/M
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:22:54 PM »
OKay I will try once more to get someonce attention, I am looking for someone that wants to make a extreme rp with me, and I mean extreme things. I am open to close to anything as long as it can be worked with a good story around it.

I have some ideas but I would want to talk them over with the person interested in rping with me so do send me a pm and we will work something out, or write something here in the thread works fine that to. I am sub and does a very bad dom so I would like it with someone who can do things that is extreme and none con. Of course my chars is not all sun and cuddely kittens, I can surely rp some badass teen with a little to much guts that gets him into trouble. Or whatever character I happen to fall for, sub does not always been that it will be a willing one.

I do have some limits, like I do not like piss much even if I can try it, have never done that, nor do I like kissing asses to be all to nice. But apart from that I am open to anything in the M/M area, and I mean anything. Can it get any better?

That was all from me for now, see ya. Hopefully someone will see this...for once.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 05:45:09 PM by NekoBoy89 »