You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:24:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ikkitousen (Looking for 1 male DM)  (Read 498 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

Ikkitousen (Looking for 1 male DM)
« on: October 24, 2009, 05:05:00 AM »
Hello, all; My interest has been piqued by this panchira fighter series- Which, as the name implies, is largely about *impossibly* attractive girls with equally impossible skills beating each other- And random thugs- up in a school environment that could, to put it mildly, be described as 'clannish'. Now, I'm not *too* familiar with the series- It's a bit convoluted for me to understand, being a casual watcher/reader- but I'll prefer it if a DM was familiar with the genre or the series itself. ^_^

What I've had in mind is *something* like an RPG, where the girls try their level best to make it through the day, fights and all, without falling into the hands of those that mean them, shall we say, harm? ^_^ I'll like it if there's a slightly sleazy feel to the game- The focus has *always* been on the hot girls, actually, not the hot guys...And given my own taste for NC scenes...^_^

Generally, while the fights are high-powered, they're not really about physical harm- More about compromising positions and fanservice, like exploding clothes. ^_^

Also, I'm thinking of some system to use for the fights- Maybe something simple like Wushu? I'm throwing out ideas here, and I'm open to discussion, but I'm *definitely* interested in running this. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 07:26:05 PM by iridum248 »

Online rahatngt

Re: Ikkitousen (Looking for 1 male DM)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »
A bit wired type of plot .. fighting clan, reincarnation and school. I have to say I was shocked at the least but also started watching Blood at the same time so don't know which one was more weired but lost both from my HDD before I finish.

Anyway the girls were hot .. I have to say :)

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 07:18:54 PM »
Bumping. ^_^

Offline UnknownSoldier

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 08:38:15 PM »
You wanting to do a thread RP with this or a 1 on 1? 

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
One-on-one, actually.

Offline UnknownSoldier

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 08:56:49 PM »
Hm...Well here's the thing.  I have seen Ikkitousen and I know the basic storyline, but I'd have to do a little research as we play.  Otherwise I know the show fairly well.  My favorite scene is when Shimei rubs her crotch against the back of the guy's head and tells him how fighting gets her off.  xD  Anyways, if you're interested then we can work out the details, but I really prefer PM or IM RPs, if that's okay.