You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are Sins Really So Deadly? || Looking for Interesting People/Characters  (Read 613 times)

Offline yourmomsemoTopic starter

Okay, so Iím really new to Elliquiy, but I decided to post my first topic concerning an actual role play. Hopefully it will spark some peopleís interest. Iíve been wanting to do a Seven Deadly Sins role play for quite some time now, but can never seem to find people that want to do it with me.  :-[

I donít actually have a plot, but I do have a setting:

Lust decided to have a Christmas party, except for the fact that it was a Christmas party for two. He invited his good friend (wink wink) Gluttony to stop by for the evening.
Little does he know, Gluttony decided to invite the rest of the 7 deadly sins, which are all upset at lust by the way (for not being invited to the party.)
All of the sins also brought a secret santa gift, which you have to explain in your post. The gifts can go to whoever you choose.

Hopefully there will be some rockin' around his christmas tree. =]

Alrighty. Anyways, I do want some m/m and possibly f/f action as well as m/f if thatís okay with everyone. I normally like to be Lust, my beautiful brown haired, bisexual little boyÖ wink wink.  ;)
However, I would be willing to play a different character if need be.

Also, normal rules apply. Iím not much of a rules junkie, but if I need to list them, I will. However, considering you are all members of this site, I assume you will all pass my expectations.
I should add, Iím pretty new to the whole plot/setting thing, so if anyone has some wonderful ideas, Iíd be more than happy to look/accept them. (: thank you.  ::)

Offline pendarious

hmm.....though this is a fairly old topic it looks interesting to me....i'm in i'll play sloth though i tend to think of the sins as female....always have *shrugs* and sloth is a bisexual and somewhat submissive gal in my books *laughs*

Offline Ex68471

Very interested in this, if it's still open of course. :D

Offline Opheliac

If so, I'm Wrath, and my gift is a Can of Whoopass, and Im going to open it. :P

Offline Major Major

I'd like to play Pride, if I may?

Offline Ex68471

Yeah, if this is still open, I'd be very interested in playing Greed. :D