You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:25:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Raspberry Reject  (Read 768 times)

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

The Raspberry Reject
« on: May 16, 2005, 09:24:50 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

:D = happy
;) = sly
>:( = angry
8) = totally sweet
:-* = How 'bout some action, baby?

I get that. I get all that.

But look at this guy:

:P

Take a long look:

One more time, just for good measure:

All right, this guy's supposed to be an emoticon, right? He's supposed to display an emotion, right? Then why does he look like a guy just sticking his tongue out for the doctor? There's no emotion in his face at all; I mean, he looks like he's intentionally trying to avoid emotion. His eyes are dead; his cheeks are dead; his lips are dead.

With this in mind, please let me offer my sincerest apologies for those occasions on which I use this emoticon in my PMs or posts (excluding this one, of course). When I use :P , I'm not trying to insult you... I'm not trying to say, "Excuse me, sir, is my tongue really really red because I just drank too much Cool-Aid?" or "Does this look infected to you, doctor?" No; I'm offering you a playful raspberry. We're here to have fun, right? I want to have fun.

Please forgive this intrusion. I simply felt I needed to immediately address this important issue.

Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,
Spel

Offline Whisper

Re: The Raspberry Reject
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 10:17:15 PM »
Och, donít be so callus you ogre. Emoticons have feelings to you know! Itís not his fault that there was a mix up with the Botox.

--
Whisp

Offline Spookie MonsterTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 10:26:57 PM »
Och, donít be so callus you ogre. Emoticons have feelings to you know! Itís not his fault that there was a mix up with the Botox.

Spel

Offline Whisper

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 10:42:53 PM »