You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 05, 2016, 02:51:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Break Something  (Read 5273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FallenAngelNajdan

Re: Break Something
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
-sets a bomb shaped as a bunny and runs-

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »
*watches the big mushroom like explosion*

Um? nuclear?

*checks if his hands are shining..*

Offline FallenAngelNajdan

Re: Break Something
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »
-It starts raining bunnies. but not the fluffy cute one, but the ones that bite off peoples arms-

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »
*gets some popcorn and sits to enjoy the show*

Offline FallenAngelNajdan

Re: Break Something
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2009, 03:57:53 PM »
-bunnies start eating away at anything in there path, llama pens, everything-

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2009, 02:05:58 PM »
*throws a fireball at one of the bunnies*

training makes perfect

Offline FallenAngelNajdan

Re: Break Something
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »
-the bunnies explodes, but 3 bunnies pop up from where it was-

Offline Sultrynets

Re: Break Something
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
*Goes all Easter Bunny on the place*

Randomly stumbled upon this thread... just have to say... That video is Hilarious!

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2009, 02:29:38 PM »
-brings out a plate for the bbq'd bunnies-

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »
*gets a hip from the plate and continues to bring hell on the new bunnies*

Anyone have a mana potion to spare?

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2009, 02:33:05 PM »
-fishes out a random mana potion from her bag-

Hmm...this thing?

-chews on a leg- I think this needs some...bbq sauce!

Offline Kunoichi

Re: Break Something
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2009, 02:34:16 PM »
*runs around, preparing things with a little C4*

Hmm, this should be good...

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2009, 02:36:06 PM »
-fishes out a random mana potion from her bag-
Hmm...this thing?

Yeah, that's a good one. My regeneration is a bit slow - I need a new set of items. Something with a bunny leather maybe...

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2009, 02:37:03 PM »
-points to pile of bunny skins-

Couldn't use them in the bbq, might make nice mittens though.

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
*runs around, preparing things with a little C4*

*buffs the C4 for an extra charge*

Offline Kunoichi

Re: Break Something
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »
And now...  KABOOM!

*Kunoichi hits a switch, and watches the mushrom cloud rise up in the distance*

oo; That's bigger than expected...

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »
Oooh. Impressive.

-applauds as debris begins to float over-

Offline Kunoichi

Re: Break Something
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »
Hmm.  Now we just need to go blow up the second Death Star, so that all the debris begins raining death and destruction down upon the ewoks...

Offline FallenAngelNajdan

Re: Break Something
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
-looks around at all his bunnies becoming dinner-

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2009, 02:47:35 PM »
-offers a roasted bunny to Fallen-

They were tasty ;D nice contribution. -thumbs up-

Offline Kunoichi

Re: Break Something
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
So, anyone know the proper answer to the question 'how many X to destroy Y'?

Offline Esoteric Myobi

  • ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Trouble's Jellybean ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Tease me, please me, bind me, then take me~
  • Gender: Female
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
Re: Break Something
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »
-whips out the calculator-

I think we might need a super computer instead...-shows you messed up calculator-

Offline Kunoichi

Re: Break Something
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
One at sufficient velocity. ;D

*takes a rabbit and launches it into the Death Star at very nearly the speed of light*

Offline Zinder

Re: Break Something
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2009, 02:53:40 PM »
-whips out the calculator-

I think we might need a super computer instead...-shows you messed up calculator-

*drags one IBM mainframe from 1964 and inputs the math required*

Offline Skye

Re: Break Something
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
-Has some hate music playing- I need to break something! -Carries her sledgehammer and knife to a White Dodge Ram pick-up and goes at it with a vengeance. Window smashing, body smashing, tires popping- Ahh, -Deep sigh- That felt good! -Smokes a ciggy and blurs out-