You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 09:18:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Help with Avast  (Read 338 times)

Online SerephinoTopic starter

Help with Avast
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:18:15 PM »
Since Vista is so wonderful, *grumbles* I had to wipe my system to upgrade.  That meant re downloading and installing everything like Avast.  It's free, but you need to register and get a license.  It's stupid and annoying, but whatever.

The problem is that since I had to re install I don't have my license.  I have two emails, and I thought I had that email saved on the one I think I used for that computer but I don't.  I went and requested a new one, but it never came.  It didn't even show up in my spam folder.

So what do I do now?  Can I use the same license for more than one computer?  If I have the other one saved that would be the easiest solution. 

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Help with Avast
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »
Things I would try:
  • Try registering with your other email address, as if you've never used Avast before.
  • Nip into the Avast forum and see if there's a specific address that the key should come from.
  • Email the support address directly (

Online SerephinoTopic starter

Re: Help with Avast
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
Re-registering worked.  Thanks.