Settings (Most of these settings are from books and can be the actual characters used or characters made up based inside the lore of said series.)
The Dresden files
Night Angel Trilogy
Stories: Bold parts are the ones I will be playing.
Blast from the past (M/F
A teacher has just started at a school after running away from her past. Her past being where she had been dominated and mastered by a teacher back in highschool that became a huge scandal when another student had turned him in. Now she is trying to leave the past behind, Though a very bright student has different ideas and decides to blackmail her.
National Traitors love
This is something of a fan fiction to me. Anyone who has read the novels of Jacquelline Carrey, would no of the weird relationship between Phedre no Deluanay and Melisande Sharizai. I would like to start a role play based upon that and expand upon that part of the story. Also wouldn't mind playing Phedre and someone else Joscelin.
No story ideas for this yet but I am looking for something along these lines. So please if you have any ideas let me know.
I must hand credit for this idea where credit is due. I got the basic principles for this idea from Professor Loki Caprions lab.
About the academy
This academy is open to anyone, from anywhere. A place where anything dreamed could possibly become possible, or end in devastation. The head of this small academy is Chancellor Rayne Bluestone, a rather inquisitive woman with way too much time on her hands.
The purpose of this thread is to create a compilation, of tales involving this academy and its Chancellor. Unlike some similar threads, the Tolarian Academy is not so much a "social gathering" point as it is a chance to play out vignettes with Rayne, or any NPC that may come open in time. If you would like to participate in a short tale with the Chancellor (or anything else that might be there), you should find your nearest way to the academy gates.
Stories set in the academy need not be focused on anything; they could just be interactions with the Chancellor, herself, within her living quarters to being some minor adventure on the surrounding lands or even an experiment. Tales could range from the lightest of "Vanilla" stories to the disturbingly "extreme", depending on what it is you crave and what the Chancellor is willing to do. In the name of knowledge, sometimes anything goes. As such, this thread is located in Extreme, but it doesn't always have to be.
To prevent "line backup," the academy has been split into a Group setting. Thus, each character who wishes to interact with the chancellor will get their own thread. This also opens up the possibilities of characters crossing over and meeting each other later on, if the opportunity presents itself.
* Speak to the Chancellor before entering her lab. There may be a scene in progress, or someone else about to enter for their story.
* The Chancellor's word is law. If she wishes you to leave his sanctum, it would be very wise to heed her words.
* Respect the limitations put in place. Each tale will have some limitation placed upon it based upon the comfort levels of all involved. It would be most impolite to violate that trust.
* This is not an "Out Of Character" room. While you may be playing a character similar to yourself, this is still all fun and games. Do not bring any real-world drama crashing into the fantasy world!
* Have fun! That's what we're all here for, right?
* Frequently asked questions: Any race, and gender is available just let me know.
If anyone has any ideas for other stories I would be happy to hear them. I also am not for a bunch of one-line posts it gets very tiresome.