You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:52:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: College trouble [Two F Needed][NC] - closed for now  (Read 635 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

College trouble [Two F Needed][NC] - closed for now
« on: October 13, 2009, 02:54:06 AM »
My character will be a nerdy new science teacher while the two female characters would be college girl (thinking 19~20ish) who are friends. They are rich, popular and spoiled used to getting their own way. One or both could be cheerleader if the players think that fits the bill well.

The basic idea is simple enough. Sexy girls failing course and using their charm to get out of the trouble. The catch here is that being so overconfident they assume some flirting would get them what they want from the naive teacher but this would be one perverted teacher demanding things quite out of their expectations.

What would be the demands would be a matter for discussion. I would most certainly like some F-F action. Though there wouldn't be any serious torture or extreme type BDSM stuff.

So knock me here or PM if you are interested to be one of the F.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:16:04 AM by rahatngt »

Re: College trouble [Two F Needed][NC]
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »
bumped after slight update.

Offline Carlissa

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »
Looks intiresting. But I'm not very cool with the fact of the girls being spoiled and bratty, even though I know it would make sence.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »
Right now I have one player interested and one who have expressed interested before the bump. I will have to check if there's any more spot for a new player in the game.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »
Iim curious, tell me about what the teacher would have them do.

Re: College trouble [Two F Needed][NC] - closed for now
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
I already have two players for the cheerleaders at the moment. I don't know if making more players make sense at the moment.

As for what the teacher would make them do playfulchick is still up in the air in some exact details but mostly sexually serving him, giving erotic displays .. f-f, 3some action, toys probably even in public, fun at the office and most importantly giving them the feeling that they are out of control and its he who is in charge.

How do I go about that will unfold as we play and on the other players. What caught your interest mostly I wonder.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 12:56:51 AM »
it was the words BDSM, even though it woudlnt be in it heavily,lol.

Offline Carlissa

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 08:32:33 PM »
You know, if you want to add another player to the story, I could always play a cute nerdy girl who is bullied by the two girls and has a crush on the teacher. I know the rps closed, but if you need another character, give me a hollar.

Oh, and by the way...she would be an amature, so she wouldn't use protection...*looks up at title*

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 06:40:50 AM »
Im not sure If i could do this one justice. Not at the moment at least, and I have been thinking about it.

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 07:08:25 AM »
umm .. I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough playfullchick .. not looking for other players for this game at the moment. The BDSM thing was also mentioned as non-interest.

Thanks for your interest though.