The Vongola Family: A mafia game(Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 27, 2009, 05:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Check out our OOC thread.

The mist, sun, and Reborn parts are still open.  We need Reborns part to be filled before we can begin.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Vampricprincessty

Xearts

Though my first preference is to follow in the footsteps of the amazing Yamamoto-senpai as the Rain Guardian, since the slot is filled, I'll play the Guardian of the Sun. The shining fist which burns away misfortune for the famiglia. I've already got a character in mind. I should mention, there's a lot of heroic poses that he fails at involved.  ;D I'll send you a bio soon. I should also mention I started reading it only yesterday, and am only on the chapter where they deal with Octopus-head, er, Gokudera's issues, so I've only just gotten into the boxes. I'll probably catch up before the game starts though.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on October 02, 2009, 10:26:08 PM
OH MY! A KHR RP! I can I be the mist please?

I sent you a PM go right ahead and create a character profile, I can't wait to see it.

Quote from: xearts on October 03, 2009, 12:15:15 AM
Though my first preference is to follow in the footsteps of the amazing Yamamoto-senpai as the Rain Guardian, since the slot is filled, I'll play the Guardian of the Sun. The shining fist which burns away misfortune for the famiglia. I've already got a character in mind. I should mention, there's a lot of heroic poses that he fails at involved.  ;D I'll send you a bio soon. I should also mention I started reading it only yesterday, and am only on the chapter where they deal with Octopus-head, er, Gokudera's issues, so I've only just gotten into the boxes. I'll probably catch up before the game starts though.

Awesome!  I haven't read it yet, so you'll probably have all the information left out of the anime.  We're glad to have you!

And I'm glad we almost have all the character slots filled.  After we get Reborns character we can start to fill in the other, non main character slots.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

All we need is for someone to take up the character of Reborn.  The number one hitman in the Mafia world, although Tsuna is the Vongola Decimo, his skills surpass even his, and he is openly the most powerful character in this game.  He'll obviously be an adult in this game.  If anyone is interested we'd love to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Grrr, I'll attach this to my sig too! D.O.A. group games are not allowed anymore. ;) <3
-points to all of you, except Dis- lol
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Lol I think I'll play the part of Reborn until I can get someone to take up the position.  Unless anyone else wants to play him.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

The game is finally open!  You can find the thread in the Extreme section, but here's the link.

The part of Reborn is still open, his name can be changed of course.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's