Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

MiaFire

Please is the magic word, so yes, I'd share some things.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

Then we'd have to figure out how to make something else work for us then, huh?
-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

-

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

MiaFire

-

Insanityenviesme

I can provide evidence to the contrary.. but arent bad things good too? >:)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Of course. Would I argue with you? -smiles innocently-
-

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

FrostShifter

Is that a sonic screwdriver or are you just happy to see me?  8-)

Insanityenviesme

Oh, well.. I was actually hoping to use the "it's so cold" excuse, but seeing as you've seen right through me... what now :p
Moments of Sanity

FrostShifter

Best way to get to know someone is by seeing to their soul.

Insanityenviesme

Mine's dark, tainted and buried under depths no eye can see

((Welcome to Elliquiy, Frost! I hope you have a lovely time here!! Best of luck with your approval process!! ;D ))
Moments of Sanity

FrostShifter

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

-

Aemirys

I'm on my knees for You honey. ::winks playfully::
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

MiaFire

you'll enjoy each moment for having done so. -smiles, returning the wink-
-

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!