Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookingGlass

MiaFire

Are you sure the peaceful quiet of heaven is what you would want? ;P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Sybl

LaCroix

Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

May I borrow that fan that's obviously standing behind you  ::) ?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

I'm sorry, I dont let people borrow my fans.. Although if you'd care to trade... I do see a few things I like ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

Care to inform me about this possible trade, I'm all ears...?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

These days even information requires a price, M'lady... What can you offer, this poor, modest man? >:)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

*goes through her pockets*
Well, I have a piece of gum, a housekey, a card from a bar..
I'm pretty poor myself, dear sir. Is there a possibility I could pay without using...money or..items? In kind, so to speak?

Insanityenviesme

That seems an avenue well worth exploring, my poor, poor wife :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

Hmmm..did you have anything in mind? I do need that fan, y'know..

Daelen

If you come with me, I will give you a fan, and much more
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Izzie Aditi

I like the sound of "much much more"..what would that include, dear sir?

Daelen

A little wine, a little classical music... the rest would be up to you  ;)

Izzie Aditi

Daelen

You may come by at any time, I always accept walk-ins

Villain

Pssst! Don't freak out but theres a bat behind you

Izzie Aditi

Daelen

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Daelen

*Hugs and pulls her into my lap to whisper* Miss me?

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!