Looking for writing partner(s)

Started by thegrtwman, September 30, 2009, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegrtwman

I'm new here and am just trying to learn the ropes of E.
If anyone wants to RP with me, I have an idea or two.  Unfortunately, they aren't too original:
1)  Two virgin teens (late high school) have been dating for a while, and want to take their relationship to the next level.
2)  College roommates (gender neutral rooming) love each other, but are afraid to tell the other of their feelings.

If you want to try either of these, or if you would like to suggest your own scenario to try, just PM me ;)

UPDATE:  I'm not accepting any more RP's, Sorry!  Thank you, for showing an interest, though!
Back after a 5-year hiatus.  It feels good to be back!

Ons and Offs

Jecht

I was reading your likes and dislikes and I love that too. I guess we are just kinky like that. I have an idea I've been wanting to try but nobody ever is interested so maybe you'd like to try it.

-Peeping Tom-
I got the idea from the song "I get off" by Halestorm.
My character has always had a crush on your character but never had the nerve to tell her. Every night when she is a lone, he climbs the tree and watches her in her window. She gets very naughty from being with other girls, to bringing home a guy, to masturbating by herself. He watched everything that happens. Eventually, she realizes that he is watching and decides to put on her own show, knowing he is watching. Maybe eventually, she blackmails him to have sex with her and do anything she wants to him. Bondage and all.

If you don't care for the idea, I'd love to come up with something with you. Or you can check out my ideas. PM me if you are interested
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.