You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 12:06:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Please, Take Me (A Twist on S/M Pairings) [BON] or [VAN] (Need Male)  (Read 381 times)

Offline Fool HeartTopic starter

Well, I have a very unusual idea for a slave. It's semi-fantasy in the aspect that the slave has some sort of psychic powers: the ability to influence thoughts. Now, the slave decided to use this. My idea is that the slave comes to have feelings for the master/mistress. It can be either romantic or flat out lustful. The master/mistress, however, doesn't share them (either because he/she just not interested or her/she don't treat his/her slaves like objects.) The latter would be why my character'd reasoning, if I ended up being the mistress/master. I don't know which role I'd like to be, so I'm leaving it open. I will play either. Now, back to the idea: I'm not saying that this means the slave can rape the master/mistress. Just influence him/her to pay a little "special" attention to him/her, which kind depends on your character's motives.

Offline Dizzi

Re: Please, Take Me (A Twist on S/M Pairings) [BON] or [VAN] (Need Male)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
PM;d you.  would the master/mistress be a sexual master/mistress?  or just someone who owns slaves?

Offline Decrepitdan

Re: Please, Take Me (A Twist on S/M Pairings) [BON] or [VAN] (Need Male)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »
I'm interested, would love to play the psychic submissive slave!