When in Greece (VAN)

Started by Sunshiner, September 26, 2009, 02:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshiner

He’d been awake most of the night, writing.  Rubbing his eyes, he left the piano and walked out onto the terrace to see the sunrise over the Greek coastline.  Coffee.  Toast.  Sunrise.

He’d sleep for a while in the coolness of the morning, before the sun got to work and drenched the land in heat.  Maybe later he’d go into town and stock up on some groceries – mostly wine.  It seemed to grease the wheels of creativity.

There were a few new faces in town last time he’d been there – mainly young travellers passing through. He wondered if they were still there.

+++++++++++++

Want to RP a female bohemian traveller?  PM me.

Haibane

Intriguing... and very relaxing. Normal. I like that.

I love Greece too, beautiful country, been there several times.

I take it you would be seeking an initial chance meeting with someone and the two would share their backstories and something would develop from there?

Sunshiner

That's what I had envisaged: chance meeting, spark, want to know more about each other, share stories, attraction and love.

I'd like the characters to talk a lot to each other about their experiences, and to find out about each other in a non-physical way before anything happens.

Haibane

In that case I'm extremely interested. Please have a look at my O/Os and PM me if you think there's something there you like. I was thinking of a graduate, around 22 or 23, finished university, off seeing the world backpacking, pretty intelligent and well read, has arrived in Greece and is thinking its a place she could settle down for a while and do casual work.

Love at the end of it is a good aim.

BTW, its so refreshing to meet someone who likes 'normal' RPs, games where character is everything and the special effects and wardrobe budgets are minimal.

Sunshiner