Craving: Supernatural Rape [NC] Seeking M chars.

Started by Menarae, September 25, 2009, 02:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menarae

I am desperately craving a rough rape scene between a vampire and a werewolf.  I'm up for playing either species.  Circumstances are also open: a female werewolf is jogging alone in a park at night, when she's assaulted; in the blood feud between the species, a werewolf breaks into a vampire's den and decides to have a little fun; any other idea you might have.  Whichever you'd prefer to play.  This can either be a one-off or turn into a master/pet situation.  But whatever happens, expect my character to put up one hell of a fight before submitting.

Check out my Ons and Offs thread for more ideas what to include.  As it says there, I'm open to either male or female players, as long as your character is male.

Either PM me or post here if you're interested.
"The other thing about free sex...you get what you pay for."  Red Green

Ons and Offs
Absences Updated May 29, 2011!  Please read!

Status: Working on my internship, and it's sucking up most of my creative energy.

Diablo

I like the idea and i would like to play werewolf.Female vampire looks and sound much more sexy then female werewolf.So would like to play the werewolf male.If you want me to play....send me a pm because i'm not good in tracking threads.