Stardrive [Scifi/Fantasy, NC:E]

Started by Myrleena, September 23, 2009, 11:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FleemQ

Cool, gotcha.

And about the alien player, did you tap someone specifically to play an alien?  'Cause I remember asking if I could play one and you said no.  I'm okay with it, I'm just curious.
O&O

See my interactive story project: IS:S&S

Myrleena

Yes, I asked her because she's one of the few people I know who can play a truly alien mentality well.  In fact, the one series of posts that inspired me to ask her is truly creepy, even hearing second hand about them.

FleemQ

Quote from: Myrleena on October 11, 2009, 10:59:26 PM
Yes, I asked her because she's one of the few people I know who can play a truly alien mentality well.  In fact, the one series of posts that inspired me to ask her is truly creepy, even hearing second hand about them.

Okay, now I'm really currious about this.  Would it be giving anything away if I could read the thread in question?
O&O

Myrleena

Sorry, different site, and it's gone anyway.  My GF was one of the Storytellers, though.  But if you know anything about Vampire: The Masquerade, the person was playing a Tzimisce following the Path of Metamorphosis.

Thorn14

Anyone who can follow the Path of Metamorphosis and RP it correctly is damn good in my book.

Myrleena

Yeah...she did it well enough that most of the other players in the forum section of the site, which was chat based, were asking them to take down the posts, they were that creepy.  If she joins, you can always ask her to share...she told me she has copies of everything.

ShamshielDF

I will add a touch to what Myr has already said...

The player in question is also the person that referred me to Elliquiy, and was also an admin at the other site in question (with a few other people now on Elli ^_^).  She not only played a Tzimisce Path of Metamorphosis (and roleplayed through the change from humanity to that path...*twitches*  poor monkies...anyway) but also played a gargoyle who eventually became the sheriff.  And a ghoul.  And another ghoul.  And a werewolf.  And ran the mummy game.  And managed the interaction between various games.

I would say that she threw a player out a window on the 30th floor of a building, but he really did that one himself, taking the bad guy with him...  >_>

Anywho...I've said it before...I count her as one of the best roleplayers that I know.

*Ponders if there is a Sariel fanclub...if not, she is nominating herself a president!*
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Transgirlenstein

I love Tzimsce..can I join this fan club.

I'm tempted to join...I love "D&D" in space!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

FleemQ

Ah, a Tzimisce.  I get it.

I've never played one myself, but I have had encounters with them before.  I was playing a Shadow Lord at the time.  It was... interesting.
O&O

Myrleena

*shakes her head at the 'D&D in space' comment*

No, this is most definitely NOT Spelljammer!  I'll try to talk to her tonight, and I'll get the thread up tomorrow, hopefully.  And you're more than welcome to join, Queen.

Myrleena