You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:51:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Boogie Man [Seeking All, MUL, Slasher Movie Tribute]  (Read 513 times)

Online TheVillainTopic starter

The Boogie Man [Seeking All, MUL, Slasher Movie Tribute]
« on: September 22, 2009, 06:47:01 PM »
[Alright, this image popped into my head and Halloween is coming up so I thought of a tribute of all those great slasher flicks we know and love. I mean, what's not to love about a roller-skating machete-wielding disco-zombie? Level of sex depends on the dynamics of who joins, so I'll say multiple.]

The Sorority Girls of Sigma Nu Mu of Cherry Woods University have a secret. In the attic of their sorority house there's an old pair of roller skates, unused since Halloween night of 1977- a trophy of the night they consider the sorority's greatest victory but one that will come back to haunt them.

1977, a year Cherry Woods U would remember as one of horror. It began a couple days before classes started, a freshman prospective sorority pledge was found in her dorm room- raped and hacked to death with a machete while KC and the Sunshine Band's "I'm Your Boogie Man" played over the radio. After that sightings repeated of a man on roller skates in disco cloths and wielding a machete, of the song "I'm Your Boogie Man" playing in strange places, and the bodies piling up- targeting sorority girls, sorority pledges, and their boyfriends.

On Halloween night "The Boogie Man" managed to claim his 16th victim before the murders ended as mysteriously as they started. Officially, "The Boogie Man" remains a mysterious to this day- but Sigma Nu Mu knows better. Using an elaborate trap the sorority girls managed to trick him into skating into the wet concrete what was being poured into the foundations of the now majestic Sigma Nu Mu house- then they held his head under while taking his skates as a trophy. Keeping it a secret to truly get away with murder.

Now it's 2009 and some new pledges have tried on the skates- and a crack has appeared in the foundations. . .
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 01:26:27 AM by TheVillain »

Offline Quartze

Re: The Boogie Man [Seeking All, MUL, Slasher Movie Tribute]
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »
I'd be interested as long as I don't have to be a bimbo who dies right away ^^

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 05:00:37 AM »
Then don't say, "I'll be right back."

Offline Quartze

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »
Ah the cliche moments that ultimately lead to death...lol, so no drinking or sex then either?

Offline Jecht

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »
Are you looking for other males to be in it?
No drinking, sex or going outside alone.

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »
Of course you can drink and have sex and go outside alone.

If you are the scene's main character.

Otherwise just don't be surprised if a certain disco-zombie makes an appearance.

Offline Quartze

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 09:26:39 PM »
Hrm, maybe I'll opt to be a main character so I don't have to die then? lol

Offline Devi

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 08:02:49 PM »
 I love a good slasher rp - I'm in one now and I'd be happy to join another if it get's going.

Offline Kotah

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
I would like to join in.  ;D

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »
Heh, just when I was about to give up- we'll see what we can do.

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 04:45:41 AM »
I'm thinking I may try for this, but not until at least Thursday. School conflicts you know.