You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:12:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MasterMischief Still Peddling His Campaign Ideas [MUL]  (Read 536 times)

Offline MasterMischiefTopic starter

MasterMischief Still Peddling His Campaign Ideas [MUL]
« on: September 21, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »
I thought it would take longer to get approved.  I posted this over in the Non-Adult Role Plays section.

Now that I am approved, I would like to see if anyone would be interested in sexing up any of the systems/genres I mentioned.

Offline RubySlippers

Re: MasterMischief Still Peddling His Campaign Ideas [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »
I have none of those game systems, I'm working poor and tend to spend little on rules. I would consider if you choose a free rules available on-line game system for most of those ideas. I kind of fancy a superhero sort of game, swashbuklers could be fun, something gritty sci-fi (aka Bladerunner-esque feel) or maybe Supernatural TV series kind of setting.

Offline ruaprnstr

Re: MasterMischief Still Peddling His Campaign Ideas [MUL]
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 06:21:39 PM »
Did somebuddy say blade runner? I want to be Rick Deckard! He was really just a replecant with memory implants anyways... No one wants to be Holden who gets his lungs blown out!! Seriously LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Offline MasterMischiefTopic starter

PDQ#
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »
PDQ# is available for free here.