You must come over to the dark side *waves hand like some kind of jedi*

Started by Hunter, April 08, 2006, 03:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'd like to find a star wars d20 game.  I would prefer mid level (5 - 8), rebellion era, and dark jedi.  Anyone else interested?

Jefepato

I'd be interested in playing, but I'm a shameful failure as a GM...

Muse

Mr. Lee gave me a good idea recently.  What if those lasers that caught Jedi Master Ayala Sekura (the twileck jedi girl in the bare midriffed leathers) were set on stun?  What would happen next? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ajoxer

Yeah, It'd make an interesting What If story. That guy she worked with DID seem to have a bit of attraction for her..

What the hell is up with the Twilecks, anyway, that make them so oddly universally attractive? The females, at least...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

Soulsemmer

Well, stat-wise, twi'leks have a charisma bonus.

But they state everywhere that by human standards, the women are attractive, and the males usually rather oogly.

I love me some twi'lek female. >.>
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Seereous

Twi'lek are considered so sexy because of a few factors. One is the fact that they gave the graceful, dancer build. Two, on Ryloth, the Twi'lek home world, Twi'lek language is not just words, it's body language and subtle shifting of their lekku. So when they speak they are subtly shifting every part of their body. It's like poetry in motion.

Zaer Darkwail

Also it can be tentacle issue again, you get good grip by holding both fo them ;). Also most female have exotic colored but appealing colored skin. Anycase I am intrested as player and I did tried run Star Wars game in beginning of Elliquiy but lack of intrest made it die before it borned to move.

Hunter

Hunter