You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:48:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Quickie: Need Male For A Short Sex-Driven Scene [VAN] or [BON] *TAKEN*  (Read 301 times)

Offline Fool HeartTopic starter

*Waves* Hello! As my Apologies & Absences post will explain, I am not on every day. However, I promise to post at least a couple times a week at least. Slow posters, welcome, obviously.  :D Pms are preferred but the thread will be checked often enough (hopefully).

Quickie: A Night of Sensuality [VAN] or [BON]
Well, this is was originally a short story that I wrote about a woman meeting up with an ex-boyfriend one day. I'd be really interested to see how it would play out with a partner. Anyways, they meet up and discover that they still have a spark. So, they go off together and have themselves a nice, steamy romp with a suprise ending. Well, that's what happened in my story, anyway.

Now, this can follow the tentative storyline from my story (listed above) or it can be changed. I don't mind either way. Still, the fact remains that this is a quickie. By the way, for all you naughty ones who didn't read my ONs & Offs, a quickie (by my definitions) is simply that: a story with very little buildup or story. It is a roleplay in which to have ourselves a lovely sex session. Simple, precise, and sometimes clean.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 11:34:57 PM by Fool Heart »