Cat Got Your Tongue
Your character and mine are at school (high school, or college if you prefer older), are boyfriend/girlfriend, and have been dating for a while (somewhere between 3 months to a year), and have an as-of-yet unspecified physical relationship (it can be just hugging and kissing, or anything straight up to already knocking boots – this will be worked out before the story starts). And while the guy (my character) likes his girl plenty, there are some things he’d like to change about her – things that, until now, have been out of his ability. A few months before the story begins, however, he receives an Applied Phlebotinum (fancy term for a plot device thingy) that would allow him to make the changes he wants. So, he starts planning and plotting, looking for an opening in which to set his plan in motion. That night has come – it’s the opening for the story. The girl comes over, and the two characters are left alone for about three days – a long weekend. The guy turns on the thingy, and as the changes are being made, leaves, saying that he’s got to run out and grab a few things. It takes longer than he anticipated to do so, however, and in the extra time, the girl discovers the thingy, and decides to make a few changes to HIM too…including one he thought only he wanted to make.Expanded:
After the first night, both of them wake up, and the story can pretty much go from there – it can stay inside, never leave the house, and be one long sex romp; the characters can change themselves completely, and go out and see what the world is like through a different set of eyes. Almost anything is possible – the only constraint is the 3 day time limit after the first night – the characters have to be back, and as themselves, by the end of it.Kinks Central to the Story:
1. Nekos – the guy has wanted to turn his girlfriend into a catgirl ever since he met her, but he’s not said anything. The girl found out about his little fetish about a month or so after they started dating, and while she was initially unsure about it, in the time inbetween she’s grown a secret desire to see him with ears and tail too. As the title implies, this is perhaps THE central kink of the story, so the only thing I ask regarding it is that once both character are changed into neko that the change is not reversed until the end of the story.
2. Physical Transformation – the thingy is capable of changing nearly ANYTHING physical – height, weight, eye color, you name it. The only things it CAN’T do (so far) is change physical age (no being high schoolers, and aging yourselves up so you can go to a bar), and make absurd physical proportions that defy physics (it can’t make a two-foot-long schlong, or breasts the size of your head).
These are CENTRAL to the story – other kinks can be worked in, avoided, or what have you, but these are unavoidable. If you do not feel comfortable with these, do not contact me about this story.Game World:
It’s modern day, but set a few years into the future – a dozen or so. Also, for the last 10 years or so, there has been genetic splicing of human and feline DNA, resulting in catgirls/boys/women/men, with feline traits and behaviors. Note: so far, catpeople are the only hybrids produced – for some reason, other animals haven’t been figured out yet. The current world population of cat people is around 10 million (less than a percent), and is concentrated in modern industrial countries, especially the US, Europe, and Japan (where the process was created, and has the highest percentage rate of catpeople).System:
Angel & The RiderSetup:
This takes place in the Marvel Universe. A low-level angel, sent from Heaven for some purpose, finds my character on her doorstep one night, badly battered and beaten. She takes him in, and cares for him, falling in love with him along the way. Once he’s recovered, however, she finds out an ugly truth. He’s the Ghost Rider, the Devil’s bounty hunter, who sends the wicked to hell. Can she reconcile loving someone who serves the enemy?Things Central to the Story:
1. Supernatural – obviously, with your character being an angel, and mine being the Ghost Rider.
2. Superheroes – Ghost Rider. Marvel. Do I need to say more?
3. Conflicted Feelings – How does a servant of Heaven feel about loving a servant of Hell (whether he wants to or not)?
4. Romance – this is about love, and its ability to transcend even the greatest barriers.
5. Transformation – this is slight, at best, with the only examples being when my character becomes Ghost Rider, and your character revealing her divine nature (complete with wings, halo, and burst of light).Game World:
Modern Day Marvel.
Law & Order: The OTHER SVUSetup:
“In the criminal justice system, mechanically based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who handle these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Vehicles Unit. These are their stories.”Expanded:
A cross between Law & Order and Mobile Police Patlabor, this is a story told in the squadroom, and out in the street, protecting NYC from criminals who use giant robots to menace society.Things Central to the Story:
1. Cops – you play one.
2. Sci-fi – aside from the giant robots, science has also managed to bring us genetically altered humans, of different varieties. These varieties can be negotiated, or avoided altogether.Game World:
NYC, Earth, 50 years in the future.
The Witch's ErrorSetup:
A young witch (played by you) is in the process of establishing herself as an independent witch. For one of her first tasks, she decides to brew a potion that will do...something. Either to help her, or hurt another witch - that'll be figured out. She, however, botches the brewing, either by not reading the procedure, or by adding a mis-identified ingredient. Said botched brewing now transforms her into a cat furry, along with her cat familiar - who has a bit more experience controlling said cat urges than the witch does.Expanded:
After the initial incident, this story could pretty much go anywhere...which can be discussed over PM. And this game is inspired by the following pic: http://nekollx.deviantart.com/art/The-Cat-Witch-Bendz-142154110Things Central to the Story:
1. Transformation: The potion does this to the witch. - though it may not be permanent.
2. Non-Consensuality: Obviously, what the potion does to the witch isn't going to be something she enjoys...at first.
3. Furries: The potion transforms both the witch and her cat familiar into them.
Sliver of Moonlight, Heart of DarknessSetup:
A pair of late 19th century monster hunters have discovered a new way of dealing with the things that go bump in the night. However, due to this discovery, their lives are about to become infinitely more complicated...Expanded:
This is inspired by Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. I really liked the game and its premise.Things Central to the Story:
1. Supernatural - a pair of monster hunters.
2. Romance - maybe. If you want it.
Reflected: On the Water, In Your Eyes, By Your HeartSetup:
This game takes place in the future (though, really, you won’t be able to tell, for the most part) depicted in the anime/manga series ARIA. You play one of the three iconic Undines: Akari, Aika, or Alice (which one can be worked out over PM or AIM). My character will be a new arrival to Aqua, around their age. He will end up at the Aria Company house (due to the fact that it is the only consistent meeting place of all the characters), and the story will progress from their, detailing the relationship between the young man (who you will find out more about as the story goes on) and the young Undine.Expanded:
Depending upon who you choose to portray, different secondary characters will appear – though the three Undines, the Three Water Fairies, and the three Presidents will always be present, no matter who you play. Some, I may play myself, and others I may turn over to you, depending upon how in-character your portrayals are (though, if you’re familiar with this as I am, that won’t be an issue). This will also be an AU for the verse, diverging with the storyline somewhere after volume 8 for the manga, and after season 2 of the anime.Things Central to the Story:
While there are no sexual kinks important to the story (if it can be done, it’s doable), there are certain things important to it.
1. ARIA – you have to have a solid knowledge of the world, the lingo, and the characters in order to play. That translates to: read the manga (at least thru volume 8), or watch the anime (first two seasons only).
2. Your character – you HAVE to be Akari, Aika, or Alice. No other characters from the verse, no new characters, nothing.
3. Length – this is a LONG story, taking at least a year (and probably somewhere between that and two) in the game world (but hopefully not IRL). It will not, however, be played out day by day, there will be timeskips, as dictated by the story.
These are CENTRAL to the story – other things can be worked in, avoided, or what have you, but these are unavoidable. If you do not feel comfortable with these, do not contact me about this story.Game World:
ARIA, in the city of Neo-Venezia, on the planet of Aqua, at the time of the series.
The Show Must Go On
A company (ballet in my head, but we can discuss option) is expecting to debut a new show, which should provide enough revenue for them to finish out this season and fund most of the next one. However, a few days before the show, the lead actress/dancer/whatever does something to herself, and there is no way for her to recover before the performance. The company director/leader/whatever, along with the senior members of the company, therefore, turn to less scrupulous means to ensure the performance...namely, taking one of the lesser (male) members of the company (someone who doesn't perform often, or at all), and use means (magical, in my head), to turn the unknown male into a grade-A prima donna ballerina. Will the changed actor want to go back when the show is over...or will he have enjoyed his time in the spotlight too much?Expanded:
The game will have a good cast of characters, and while I can probably handle them all, being able to play multiple roles would be a big plus for anyone who wants to try this out.
Things Central to the Story:
1. Transgender Transformation: A guy, probably a bit-part actor, gets turned into a top-grade ballerina…need I say more?
2. Theater: It’s in the title, quite obviously.Game World:
Modern day Earth.
Home on the Range:
A young couple inherits one of their distant relations' ranches in Montana. Little do they know that years and years ago, the relation struck a deal with the Lord of Horses to keep the ranch from going under in tough economic times. A deal which kept the ranch alive (and now doing well), but had...side effects for whoever owns the ranch. Now, on nights when the moon is full, the young couple find themselves...changed, due to the bargain with the Horse Lord.Expanded:
The transformation is not from human to horse, but human to centaur. Also, the story can deal with the couple trying to get the bargain rescinded, or trying to hide their new…affliction from the rest of the world.
Things Central to the Story:
1. Transformation – as a result of the Horse Lord’s bargain.
2. Centaurs – what the couple gets changed into.
3. Keeping Secrets – the world can’t very well know about this, now can they?Game World
: Modern Day Earth…with a few changes.
The Secret Life of Us
Two longtime friends in high school go away the summer before their senior year to a foreign country as part of a special program offered by their school. This is the story of that summer, and the events that transpired.Expanded:
This has nothing to do with the Australian TV program, for those of you who are familiar with it. This is inspired by two YouTube videos, a game I’m currently running here on E, and the Japanese story Strange Brothers.
Things Central to the Story:
1. Transgender Transformation: the first discovery the friends make is that their genders can be changed – by what means is negotiable, but they can be changed.
2. Costume Transformation: like the previous one, clothes can be altered too. Mechanic to be worked out beforehand.
3. Romance – this is the story of the two coming to terms with the feelings that they’ve felt over the course of their friendship.
4. Secret Keeping – for some strange reason, unless the transformation occurs right in front of someone, they don’t notice it, simply waving off the character as “always having been a girl,” or something like that. How long can the two friends keep their secret, and how far dare they push themselves when it could be revealed?
5. Foreign country: the friends can be from any modern industrial country (US, Europe, China/Japan, and so on), and visiting for the summer in the same. The point is, you’re dealing with a foreign culture.
6. Sexual Identity: if the two friends are both male (possible), or both female (less possible), then this is about figuring out who they really are, especially if romance gets involved.
In the Name of...Setup:
You play a Magical Girl, doing what she does best - defending her beloved city from evil monsters, and what have you. Onto the scene, however, arrives a Magical Guy, looking to usurp your position as the city's rightful defender...until you both fall in love, that is.Expanded:
This is an idea I've been kicking around for a while, and would *really* like to play out. I'm trying to get used to the system too, and it seems like a lot of fun.Things Central to the Story:
1. Magical Girls/Guys - and all the cliches that may or may not entail.
2. Romance - similar to CCS, but with decidedly *older* kids - Japanese high school age.Game System:
The BESM d20, using it as creation, and the Magical Girl class as the type portrayed.
Other Ideas Coming Soon
If you want to leave a suggestion for me, I am comfortable with the following systems:White Wolf Old World of Darkness:
Werewolf: the Apocalypse
Mage: the Ascension
Hunter: the Reckoning
Mummy: the Resurrection:
Kindred of the EastOther White Wolf:
Exalted (2nd Ed only)
BESM (3rd Edition)
Marvel RPG System (Uses “Stones,” not Dice)
FFRPG (fan-created system reflecting the Final Fantasy games)
Ghost in the Shell RPG (fan-created d20 plug-in)
And of course, freeform.
If you need to contact me, I can be reached via PM or AIM (username is ReijiTabibito
, same as here). I typically have 1 day a week where I am not on at all – usually on the weekends. When I am on, however, it’s usually between 3-4 PM and 3-4 AM US Eastern Standard time.
Thanks, and see you out there!
P.S. Take note, if a story idea is not crossed out, that means I'm still up for it - I can provide variations for the story ideas.