You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:27:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Teacher X Parent/Older Sibling Pairing [BON] & [VAN]  (Read 378 times)

Offline Fool HeartTopic starter

Teacher X Parent/Older Sibling Pairing [BON] & [VAN]
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:01:43 AM »
*Waves* Hello! As my Apologies & Absences post will explain, I am not on everyday. However, I promise to post at least a couple times a week at least. Slow posters, welcome, obviously.  :D Pms are preferred but the thread will be checked often enough (hopefully).

1. New Lessons For Miss Dylan  [VAN] or [BON]
22-year-old Jennifer Dylan is a new teacher at Boswell Elementary. Fresh out of college, she has just moved into Boswell to start her career as a third grade teacher. The other teachers, staff, and parents have been very welcoming, but she has yet to really make any friends. She has never married or really even had relationships. That is, until, one of her students talks about a certain relative coming home...

I was planning on playing Jennifer, though I will consider playing the relative. She is a sub character tentatively. As for the "certain relative", I was thinking of a parent or older sibling (of age, of course). I don't mind if it's a female relative, but I will let you know ahead of time that I do not have much experience in f/f roleplays and tend to lean towards a dom in these pairings. Anyways, like I said, this is open for debate.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:15:33 PM by Fool Heart »

Offline Fool HeartTopic starter

Re: Teacher X Parent/Older Sibling Pairing [BON] & [VAN]
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »
*UPDATE: SPECIALIZATION*

Offline Duncan

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
How about a single dad coming home from Iraq?  Pm me if you want me.

Offline TrainHeartnet

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
I'll help you out with your RP. Like Duncan, I can be a single dad, or the older sibling. PM for details or IM me.

Offline Lone

• A sad man once said, "I laughed." A mad man once said, "I can't stop." I, can not stop.
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • The mad man lives, the sad man dies....
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »
I could play maybe a fellow male teacher, or even the principle of the school if interested PM me.