News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tiny People. [EX]

Started by Kirei, September 17, 2009, 11:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirei

I realized that I can't run an RP with so many people, so I'll try again, with much smaller player base (aiming for 5 players max.)

Tiny People tells a fantasy story that takes place in Australia in year 1928. The story resolves around a young woman who lives on her own in a small house on a remote location. One day the woman goes to the nearby forest to collect berries, but as she does so, she accidentally destroys a small village of tiny people by walking on it.

The villagers get angry and they cast a spell on her. When she wakes up she finds out that she is on some sort of huge, soft area, to her horror she finally realizes she is on her bed, only she has become tiny, her height way under an inch. The residents of the tiny village have made her small, and left her to survive alone in a huge world that lays vast new dangers in front of her.

Tabitha is a young Shevil. Thought she is mischievous, she is good hearted and as she finds the scared young woman, she wants to help her. Her friends are reluctant to help a human at first and are thinking that Tabitha's recless behaviour will just lead them into more trouble. Tabitha and her friends are an adventurous bunch, together they've been traveling around and faced an adventure after another, and it seems the new day is not different.

Information on the setting:
The setting is same as if it would be in real world in early twentieth century. However, the tecnology available to the tiny people is fairly limited, think medieval europe. The tiny people often live in places like mushroom villages and other such places you could find in a fantasy tales, some of them ride Praying Mantises, but those are almost like the dragon riders of fantasy, smaller insects are more common mounts and pets. Take a note that even insects are rather intelligent in this RP, if not as intelligent as the tiny people, at least as intelligent as a dog or dolphin would be.

Example Races:

Pixies: Pixies are like winged tiny humans with ability to fly. They are fun loving, and often do pranks at other people's expense. They vary from 5 to 10mm in size. (0.2-0.4 inches)

Shevils and Hevils: Shevils and Hevils are red skinned, mischievous bunch. They are not generally evil, but often seem to cause a lot of trouble where ever they go. They are sized like pixies, being some of the smallest tiny people. They have a tail that ends in an arrow shape. Despite having small wings in their backs, they can't fly. (Shevil is female, Hevil is male)

Tinies: Tinies are not much different from humans, only by being much smaller than humans usually. They are however some of the largest little people, being from 15 to 20 mm tall. (0.6 - 0.8 inches)

Satyrling: Similar to Satyrs, only smaller, heighing rarely over 15 mm. (0.6 inches)

You can and I recommend you to create your own race for your character, these are just some examples and I'll add to list when the roleplay advances to a state where we meet new kinds of creatures. Height limit for the characters is 0.2 inches at smallest and 1 inch at tallest. Small people have quite elastic bodies, so they can survive great falls or massive penetration... But that's beside the point. ^_^

Before joining...
In the RP the characters should be sort that like to have fun, and I want the RP to have a little bit of a humorous tone to it. However this doesn't mean there won't be fighting and possibly even gore with very graphic descriptions as well as other extreme themes. The RP doesn't aim to such really, but if a praying mantis eats someone, it happens. Don't join if you think you can't handle that.

Players needed.
I need someone to play the human who has been made tiny. You can choose your size (0.2-1 inches) and other properties, but the character is a female.
I will accept 1 more female players.
I will accept 0 more male players.

(total of 5 players.)

Currently have: 2 female players and 3 male player.
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Kirei

Ok, since there's been some interest to this one all the sudden, I'm opening it again to see if people wish to join after all.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kate

Her name I was thinking would be "Emily", a fairy.

Archermonkey

This sounds like fun.  I'd be up for playing a randy little male Satyrling who claims to have once tamed a fierce mouse by bedding it.
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

BigBuckBob

Sounds like fun. I'd like to play as a Hevil.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Sounds really interesting. I'd love to play as a male Tiny.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Kirei

I'm stretching it now, by having accepted one more player than I was originally going for. (everyone who has posted in this thread so far can consider themselves accepted)

This means that we will need one more female to play the human female who has become small... If one doesn't appear in few days, I'll play her in addition to my current character.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kate

just link us to the thread when your ready ...

KunoichiRogue5

I'll play the woman who became small. Sounds like fun.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Kirei

Yay!

I'll get to writing the opening post asap. Should be there by tomorrow.
Likes/Dislikes

And I do it all for free

Kate

It seems K your busy ... but if your keen on this the is a new thread of a simular theme ...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49945.0

that you may want to be part of (she sounds keen on sharing storytelling so u may want to be one)