Fantasy Story - e.g. Tad Williams, David Eddings, Feist, or Robert Jordan.

Started by Jester, September 15, 2009, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

A lot of my stories tend to be very sex based with short posts. I am wanting to change that slightly and write more detailed posts in future.

I am looking therefore for some games with a story first and then sex.

The Setting

The setting can be decided and can either be a new setting or a setting we are both familiar with. e.g. Tad Williams, David Eddings, Feist, or Robert Jordan.

The Story

Our two characters both start the story at the age of 16. We will need to choose a race for them and also what ultimately their occupation will be.

For instance I could play a human fighter to start with. He lives in a border village that supplies the cities that defends the realm from the Blight. Skilled in Woodcraft and working for the local blacksmith he hears from a travelling party about news of dragons and changes in the world.....

On his way to find fame and fortune he will across another adventurer either just after they have started or just before and together they go and find fame, fortune and becomes heroes of legends.

Possible Chapter Ideas?
1. Our two characters meet - They either like each other or don't. They either choose to be together or don't.
2. They choose their occupations and begin adventuring. The mission is something small at first but soon that will change. They find magical items that make them stronger..
3. Heading north for adventure they realise the error of their actions as they stumble into a war host is advancing on their nation. Trying to escape they come across a huge dragon that they defeat and inherit some key magical items making them stronger and harder.
4 Joining the war that is brewing they both are instrumental in recapturing/defending one of the key cities of the north. They become minor heroes of their age.

Note
I have been vague on purpose as i want this to be creative for us both. I am happy to discuss your ideas though and welcome a pm to hear them. I will update this if i get no interest.

Menarae

"The other thing about free sex...you get what you pay for."  Red Green

Ons and Offs
Absences Updated May 29, 2011!  Please read!

Status: Working on my internship, and it's sucking up most of my creative energy.

Allangar

i really like robert jordan setting for the wheel of time, if your interested in playing in this setting, i think there a lots of possibility that can be interesting.

pm me if you are up to it.