Interest Check - Captured by the Chechens RP [MUL/NC/Light/BON]

Started by RoleplayingMale, September 13, 2009, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoleplayingMale

The idea for this RP came about last night and here's the basic plot that takes place in modern day Russia.

A female CIA case officer in Moscow is kidnapped by a Chechen separatist group. She is subjected to interrogation and sexual abuse by her captors and is rescued when the spetsnaz attack the Chechen's hideout and kill off some of her captors.

She is detained by the Russian military for a few weeks until the American CIA secures her release.

Fastforward a few months. While our female CIA officer recovers at home from her ordeal she spots a familiar face (my character is a Russian spetsnaz commando) from her time in Russia. He has decided to leave Russia and start a new life in America (this can mean he either tracks our girl for light or NC purposes. Can go either way).

On the professional front our girl's newest assignment is this Russian defector. Obvious hazards are people that want him dead (both his former spetsnaz colleagues and Chechen fighters wanting to avenge the massacre the spetsnaz carried out when their raid inadvertently rescued the CIA officer).

Needs (other characters are negotiable PM me):

Russian spetsnaz operatives (at least three or four)
Russian intelligence officers
A few CIA characters
Chechen fighters

I'll play

My character
NPCs as needed (cannon fodder on both sides and civilians and whatnot)

Rules:

1) Respect each others limits and what not.
2) Abductions; killings; wounds; etc...let's take care of this by PM pre-arrangement first just to be on the safe side.

My character

Name: Arkady Greigarovich Sodalyenko
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 167 lbs
Build: Lean/triathlete build
Bio: Arkady was born in Moscow in 1982 while the Soviet Union was embroiled in Afghanistan. His father was a Major in the Russian Army VDV (airborne) forces who lost an eye in Afghanistan. His mother left his family shortly thereafter and his father became an alcoholic who eventually put a pistol into his mouth when Arkady joined the Russian Army at 18.

Originally in the Airborne Forces Arkady later would be selected for the spetsnaz and be later selected to be an officer in the spetsnaz. He serves with a specialized counterterrorist formation of the spetsnaz. For all of his adult life Arkady was raised by the Russian Federation Army. But lately he has been considering living somewhere else...