You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:00:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pilot needs a stewardess (Female, MUL)  (Read 316 times)

Offline Ar15Topic starter

Pilot needs a stewardess (Female, MUL)
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:47:40 PM »
I was thinking of an idea that has endless possibilities.

- I am a international Airline pilot for Orbit airlines. I'm a fairly charming guy with a lot going for me. You are the stewardess, and you've had your eye on me and you want to seduce me. This can go any direction and can be Consensual or not

- After a long flight you go to settle in the staff lounge. The pilot was abusive in tone towards you and treated you as an object. He knows your secret, and he will get what he's ultimately after

- I play an Army helicopter pilot who finds a local girl stranded on the way side. I rescue her and she owes me

Variations or ideas are welcome. Any of these stories can take a variety of changes an as I said can involve most realistic things. Submissive roles, dominate roles, consensual roles, whatever floats your boat!

Offline Christa

Re: Pilot needs a stewardess (Female, MUL)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 01:11:22 AM »
"- After a long flight you go to settle in the staff lounge. The pilot was abusive in tone towards you and treated you as an object. He knows your secret, and he will get what he's ultimately after"

I like this one, if you're still looking.