You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Athelite's gameroom  (Read 296 times)

Offline AtheliteTopic starter

Athelite's gameroom
« on: September 09, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
Here are a few ideas that I hope to elaborate on in time... Titles are not definite yet, details may change at your suggestion. All ideas are also open to more characters to become a threesome rather than a duo.

Shades of Gray:

A story about two secret agents from opposite ends of the playing field. I hope there will be a nice balance between plot, relationship, and sex. My character gains a crush upon the character you would play while acting as a counter spy. though my character is clever and has plenty of talent as a spy, he is new and lacks the experience of your spy... In more ways than one...Your character, who is a more experienced spy, would often try to humiliate my spy in their game of cat and mouse. Though your spy may see a bit of himself in my spy (not much of an age difference by the way) he does not like my spy trying to outdo him and is sure to make sure that my spy knows who has the upper hand.

Practice makes perfect:

Two athletes find themselves in a steamy confrontation on and off of the field. Coach thinks that one man is simply not aggressive for the sport, another is approaching his final card before being removed from  the season. In an attempt to balance them out, the coach forces them to train together, oblivious to the heat the follows. Not much plot in this one with the exception of us playing out thee start of this recovery program. It simple but there should be a predetermined relationship drawn out before starting the RP.

Some things never change:

A friendship that was ended years ago suddenly becomes rekindled years later after the two men meet each other once more. The dominant does not immediately recognize the submissive but quickly learns the identity of the other man yet continues to pretend to be unknowing. The submissive, having had his feelings hurt by the dominant once before has no intention of reminding him. A passionate relationship unfolds but it is not without its drama. (To be elaborated on.)

I hope to play the submissive role in the above scenarios.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 04:02:29 PM by Athelite »