You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:23:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominant women or male wanted  (Read 326 times)

Offline Sugarman (hal)Topic starter

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Dominant women or male wanted
« on: September 08, 2009, 11:06:05 PM »
I would love to step out of the normal man character, dominant, story mover, in control. Like to try sub role.

Thatís not to say confect wouldnít have a role in the game. Consider a forced progression form being a confident controlling man (maybe cockney even) toward someone who perhaps is more submission oriented.  The story that requires a forceful woman or man who will put my man in place.

Office Idea.
Rival managers competing over a corporate position when my character gets caught in a secret he wouldnít want revealed. Blackmail payback submission.

Shemale Idea.
A guy who is hiding the fact that he really wishes he was feminine. He lives in a conservative community so, again keeping it secret forces him to submit to (man or woman).

Bdsm Experience Idea.
Guy wants to see what itís like to get into the S&M under world. Gets more then he bargains for.

Please note that Iím open to other plot ideas that generally fallows reverse dom to sub for me.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:08:39 PM by Sugarman (hal) »