News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

ashamed to have a babysitter

Started by chalid, September 07, 2009, 01:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chalid

I am looking for a role play with a girl. who is the shy, outcast type. She dresses unlike the other girls, maybe a bit punkish and doesn't have may friends and still is very innocent, and doesn't know a lot about life. She is very ashamed and shy about her body, still growing and at that awkward stage of growing up. She is a bit chubby and at that difficult stage of puberty, where to conception she doesn't look like she should, but its just her age and part of growing up.

She lives in a single parent household, her mom and dad recently got a divorce where her dad had a good job as a manager of a chain of clothing stores. her mom is now working very hard as a office manager, to try and give her daughter the same lifestyle she has. She is very protective of her daughter and always worries about her.

SCENE/SETTING:
The girls mother asked a family friend to come pick her up from school and watch her for a few hours, this was a last minute situation because she had to do some last minute overtime for her boss. Her mother did not want her staying by herself as she is over protective. So she got a family friend to come take care of her for a few hours till she gets back in the evening. The girl is very embarrassed by this and ashamed to have a sitter at her age. The girl is very insecure and ashamed by her body (as stated above) and doesn't like to be looked at by people. The gentleman is very nice and knows this is awkward for her due to his gender and her age. Problems may arise, but they both try to make it an easy night so they can get through it.

WARNING AND MORE INFO ABOUT ROLE PLAY:
This role play isn't about having sex, its about an embarrassed insecure girl getting through a difficult situation. IF YOU WANT TO CYBER DON'T BOTHER ME PLEASE!

If your interested in the role play or want to know more about the role play message me on
AIM:
REMOVED

MSN:
REMOVED

Hope to chat with you soon!
Pope Chalid

Please do not post contact details in the open.

You may also want to fill out the questionaire to get started with your membership application, in the introductions board.

Hairy

Chizu

that is actually a really cool story part if you want umm i could be that girl i have kind of gone through those things in my own life -sigh- but yes i would love to rp with you

Shia

Count me in :) Definitely for the mother's role if you wish to have one included.
Kind story, that family friend could even be a good support/new mate for the divorced mother...? ;)
Anyway, good luck with the story and also with your writing carrier, dear Chalid :)