You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two new ones from Daylily (NC, searching for M)  (Read 311 times)

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

Two new ones from Daylily (NC, searching for M)
« on: September 06, 2009, 11:20:03 PM »
9/9/9:  Note, copied and pasted to my original requests thread. ;-)

If interested, please send me a message on the board....helps my brain with the clutter. :-)

1.  Just a Dream? (NC) - It is 1897 London, and Bram Stoker has just released his novel "Dracula."  A young woman who buys the book with what wages she has buries herself in the story, as a form of escapism but soon finds that Mr. Stoker's work...isn't quite fiction. (Looking for a vampire, perhaps even Dracul himself.  Looking for a weaving between the world she lives in and the dream world, for such are a vampire's powers, presumably)

2.  A Small Debt to Pay (NC, EX?) - Faced with the daunting task of paying off the debt left by her deceased father, a young woman is faced with a difficult decision.  Go to debtor's prison, or succumb to a man that says he will forgive her debt for a small fee...herself.  (Looking for the man.  This man is presumably either the man who her father owed money to, or a man willing to pay the debt outright for her services.  I am looking for a historical play during the Crusades, Regency England, or any span of the Victorian era.)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:03:20 PM by daylily »

Offline Dizzi

Re: Two new ones from Daylily (NC, searching for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »
I'd like to play in Just a Dream

Offline rahatngt

Re: Two new ones from Daylily (NC, searching for M)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 12:23:31 AM »
Interested to play "A Small Debt to Pay".