You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:02:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a "Damsel in distress" sorta role...heehee.  (Read 473 times)

Offline Mia SaisyuTopic starter

Looking for a "Damsel in distress" sorta role...heehee.
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:14:31 AM »
I guess this would apply to more games already in fashion...But if anyone needs any NPCs/whatnot played ( though I usually only do 1 at a time ) or have a role in mind that could fit ( princess that needs to be kept in good shape because she can release some seal..? A healer that's useful but vulnerable? ) with a high susceptibility of being "kidnapped" with a good chance of the naughty happening.. ( captured by an octopus..swallowed by some sort of gigantic plant that regains HP off of a female orgasm..? A lost love captured and being trained as a slave/gang banged against her will?)

If anyone has such a role open, lemme know. I've been inactive the past week or so thanks to the flu but now i'm back on my feet. =3

Offline Faolan

Re: Looking for a "Damsel in distress" sorta role...heehee.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 02:50:47 AM »
Hi Mia, I am responding to your PM to me here because I haven't regained PM priviledges yet. I'd love to play a one on one with you if you'd still like to. Unfortunately it's been a while and like I said I don't have access to my messages so I don't remember what we were going to do.

email me directly at [censored] and we can talk it over.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:18:15 AM by Lilac »