Harry Potter RP desired. ( F or M)<MUL-EX>

Started by Requiem's Pride, September 05, 2009, 11:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem's Pride

For some reason, I’ve been itching for some Harry Potter roleplay.  Werewolves, possible torture and angst and, you know, secret, rough sex? Hem… For actual plots, it depends on my partner. I happily play male characters for a female partner or a male partner and, of course, I’m wanting to play as a female as well. I have a few ideas in mind, but like I said, it depends greatly on the roles I and my partner plays.

I do have a deep, deep desire to do Remus/Sirius plot and very, very much so a young Lily/Snape one. My deepest interests currently are in the time-frame where Harry’s parents are all in school. The idea of Remus and Sirius had always interested me and I’d like to do something right near graduation and even slightly after, when everything starts to grow darker in their lives.

In all honesty, Remus is my favourite character to play and can be put into a plot with anyone, really—I’ve even paired him with Hermione before—and Snape could be entertaining to play.

Just contact me if you’re interested and we can work out characters, then a general plot idea.