[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 12

Started by Marguerite, September 05, 2009, 07:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

August 28th - What is With Motor Boating?

Edit: To include a few pictures from today. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City

Another day of sex classes. I do enjoy three hours of sex and it makes me want to get up at six in the morning to dress and out the door. It aids in getting me through the days because while I only have three hours, I have reading and papers to write up. Already, I am assigned papers to type up and send through the internet. I am only glad I do not have to print out papers because right now I am in desperate need of a printer. Nevertheless, I have my eyes set on a wireless printer for fifty bucks being sold at Target. Right now there is a sale where originally the Lexmark Wireless printer is sold for 99.99 bucks but Target took off 49.99 for its clearance sale for the next few days. I have until tomorrow to buy the printer because its original price goes back up.

While I thought about printers in class, I managed to make new friends in the classes. It is easy for me to go about and ask people if he or she wants to enjoy a conversation with moi. I usually start up with the neutral topics of their name, major, job, weather, what he or she plans to do this coming week or weekend and so on. Usually I can get a good vibe from the person and can talk to them for a good amount of time. Other times, rare times, I can see he or she will not mesh well or their ideals and beliefs will radically threaten my own ideals and beliefs. I met someone who viewed his life as one where he wanted women to know they were to be told what to do and to keep their mouths shut. If you know me or get to read my past blogs or ever seen me around here on E, I am not a submissive. I do not let someone tell me to get on my hands and knees. Never do I let someone lead me about because I have no desire to be led on a leash.

Calmly, I let this individual know he should think about expanding his mind before it shuts close on his small pea brain. He and I soon got into a heated verbal argument over the science of men and women, politics and before I knew it, we were both laughing. Somehow, we laughed over the fact of how red are cheeks had gotten along with our eyes. It ended with him asking my number and I gave it to him. If he can laugh at the end of the conversation and even shake my hand, well, I would not mind tying him down to my bed and showing him a thing or two about letting women be in charge.

Right now, I took charge of my Chevy Tracker as I drove it to visit the family for the weekend. I could care less the roommates are upset I will not join in on their quest to be wasted and go driving about while under the influence. Besides, I have a baby boy who is waiting for his Aunt to come to his place to hold him and lay his head on my breasts. For some odd reason my little baby nephew cannot sleep well without laying his head between my breasts. He is starting to look like my male submissive who is found of motor boating my breasts before I spank his bottom red.

Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You