Female seeking anyone for White Wolf style games

Started by Krysia, September 05, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

I'm really interested in playing old world of darkness werewolf/mortal games or even new world of darkness mortal/mage (don't know it well but have the books). I haven't been able to find many white wolf players lately. I'm highly interested in doing play-by-post or even IM games. I have several characters listed in my ons/offs that are open for play. I play male or female doesn't matter to me as long as it's a good story line. Currently my male characters have been removed from my list, but if you're interested you can pm me about them or ask questions here.

If anyone is interested feel free to pm me. :) This way we can figure out if it'll be play-by-post or on a messenger.

Krysia

Aira Lin: Silver Fang Kin (White Wolf Setting) - Taken
- Aira is a young werewolf kin, Daddy has been having trouble getting her to settle down and stop being so wild. She needs to finally decide on a life mate. She isn't ready to settle down yet, after all she's about to turn 17 years old. Who needs to settle down so young? Her father is insisting she marry someone of high breeding. Will he finally get her to settle down or will she get her way and not have to married so young?

Jewelia Tachibana: Fae - Eshu (White Wolf Setting)
- Born to an English father and Japanese mother, Jewelia has a wandering heart. She loves to travel and meet new people. On her recent travels she meets someone. This person works their way into her heart, helping to wander lust to settle... some.

Morgan Brice: Human (Modern Day Setting)
- Morgan owns as small club. After a break in, Morgan finds herself overly attracted to the police officer who helped her.

Raven Keroe: Pumonca - Bastet (White Wolf Setting)
- Raven a bastet true born owns a security company, but she's also a cat burgular. What happens when she's found out to be not only a thief, but a real cat?

Rhiley Rhoads: Human (Modern Day Setting)
- Rhiley, or Rhyan to the guys, lives in an all male dorm. If would be a lot of trouble if the guys found out he was really a she. One guy does find out and turns her life upside down.

Roesia Leofwin: Fae - Knocker (White Wolf Setting)
- Roesia owns The Dragon's Song music shop, where she makes and sells musical instruments. Also a skilled violinist. Playing one day a person comes into the shop, finding him attractive but yet to shy to say anything. She's happy with just being friends until she has the courage to say anything.

Shigure Narita: Kitsune (White Wolf Setting)
- Shigure is a hyper 17 year old who LOVES to cosplay. She's also a very talented artist. She's also a Werefox! She attends a local anime convention and meets him at artist alley.

Xian Pu: Hakken Kin (White Wolf Setting) - Taken
- Xian is from a very traditional Chinese family. They have arranged her marriage to a very weathy and powerful Hakken heir. Will he accpet her as his dutiful wife?

Please PM me with any questions. I'm interested in Play-by-post or IM games.

Archermonkey

I sure do love me some White Wolf.  Hell, I started Roleplaying with an old WoD LARP.

PM sent!
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

Krysia

Updated Taken games. Thank you for the people who responded.

Krysia

Updated: Stories/ Characters placed up for grabs again.

Krysia