You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:33:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Taboo [MUL, Seeking F]  (Read 357 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Taboo [MUL, Seeking F]
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:49:11 AM »
Looking to play some taboo relationship game. Here's some pairing with sample plot. Be sure to share your ideas too if you have something similar or think that I might like.

Teen/Best friend's mom
I'm not exactly sure how this starts off. I'm thinking either a blackmail plot or her being a cougar and probably meeting through online or something like that and finding him to her surprise or seducing him on one of his visit to their home. I would generally prefer her loosing control to him even at the start she is the dominating character. But this is totally up for discussion.

In a plot twist, they could get caught by her son or the online meet could turn out to be her son/nephew etc.

I would prefer her to be from much richer background, an elegant lady known for her grace and charities but there are unexplored desire inside her whether she knows it or not. I am a bit uncertain how the plot would go but I'm thinking my character pushing it in a day when wife was out when they are visiting in laws.

Teen/Cop,Social worker
A teen on probation who ties even the married lady in knots with his obscene words, drawings until things reach to something probably inevitable.

Teen Masseuses/Family member
A facility where the teen masseuses provide female completion message one day finds a family member or friend as a client. Things turn interesting from there.

Man/Wife's friend
A very sexy rich and lonely trophy wife. The plot is simple, him going to her house to help with something (electrician/garden expert) .. and things getting interesting from their.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:56:00 AM by rahatngt »

Offline VinDictive

Re: Taboo [MUL, Seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 11:38:17 AM »
I wanna do the last plot, if you are up for it :3

Offline She

• Creature
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Seeks talented writers to bring stories to life.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
Hey you.   :D

Sending you a PM ref: Teen / Cop, Social Worker.

Offline Gracie

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »
I want to do the best friend's mom plot.  :-)